THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
We are looking for an HR Coordinator to support our very busy HR team! You are a Human Resources professional who is passionate about benefits, details, and helping people! You are responsible and reliable, and understand how important confidentiality and discretion is in your role. You love contributing to making a company a better place to work. Your efficiency, organization, and approachable character will be a great fit on our HR Team!
- Supporting and embedding the onboarding program managed by the HR Generalist – Ops, keeping it aligned to our culture, global approach, and the needs of the business.
- Monitoring ACA compliance and reporting, escalating issues to the HR Generalist for resolution.
- Managing all data entry into the HR and Payroll system, ensuring a high level of data integrity.
- Managing COBRA events in conjunction with our third-party administrator.
- Supporting the HR team by preparing offer letters, compiling new hire paperwork, processing status change forms, and entering new hires into our HR/Payroll and 401K systems.
- Supporting the Payroll Specialist with bi-weekly payroll needs including auditing 401K funding and ensuring all new hire/changes/terms/benefits actions have processed in time for payroll.
- Support HR Generalist of Ops with benefit EDI connection audits including reviewing weekly files and troubleshooting issues.
- Managing the general HR email inbox and either promptly responding or escalating questions to other members of the HR team.
- Preparing and sending separation letters and emails, including providing separated employees with the link to our exit surveys.
- Creating and maintaining personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements, including scanning and filing all confidential HR materials on our secure HR drive.
- Partnering and communicating closely with all members of the HR team to ensure consistent employee experience and HR alignment on day-to-day and key projects.
- Supporting the HR team with miscellaneous projects as assigned.
YOUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
It’s never just a job at Dr. Martens. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe our Fundamentals – INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS. They define who we are and how we get the job done. We believe each role is as unique as the person who does it. To join our team, you will also possess these qualities:
- 1-2 years in a professional setting, with similar administrative experience in an HR role
- High level of ethical standards to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information
- Very strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail, ability to juggle multiple tasks, prioritizing appropriately to get things done
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get any task done
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- HR & Payroll system experience preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills a must
- The role will start on a temporary remote basis. However, it is expected that this person will make weekly visits to the corporate HQ for various administrative tasks (i.e., filing, mail, etc.).
- On occasion, may be required to provide back-up office support to the front desk/reception area
- Aptitude for critical thinking and problem solving
- A connection with our Brand, The Stuff that Sets Us Apart, and our Fundamental Qualities.
At Dr. Martens, we are committed to creating an environment where we can all be proud to work and be our best. Part of this commitment is being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Our Story: Papa Murphy’s is different on purpose. Not only because we make our pizzas
completely from scratch with fresh ingredients at over 1,300 locations nationwide, but
because we do it with swagger. We know our product is better than our competitors. The
fact that our pizza is take ‘n’ bake adds to the quality of our pies and to the convenience for
our guests. At Papa Murphy’s, we don’t think it’s cheesy to love where you work. Bringing
happiness to guests one fresh pizza at a time is a great start, but the HR Coordinator role
has many other rewarding benefits as well.
Position Overview: In this engaging leadership role, the HR Coordinator champions Papa
Murphy’s commitment to quality, service, integrity, and teamwork by:
- Assisting in the recruitment cycle, including but not limited to; posting job ads,
processing background checks and conducting reference checks.
- Providing general HRMS support including; entering employee changes, answering
employee questions, running reports using the business intelligence tool, providing
technical and testing support.
- Processing billing for employee benefit programs such as health, life insurance and
flexible spending accounts. Communicate with service providers concerning routine
administration of the programs.
- Coordinating leaves of absence for corporate and company store employees, and
researching new state laws regarding state specific leave changes.
- Maintaining and managing worker’s compensation claims for both the company paid insurance program and state level run programs.
- Performing initial stages of the investigation process, as related to company store
- Aiding in maintaining and updating company policies and handbooks.
- Updating and maintaining Human Resources web pages on applicable systems.
- Monitoring, assessing, collaborating, and assigning necessary inquires through
Salesforce Service Cloud, the HR ticketing system.
- Partnering with Payroll to ensure accurate payroll processing and resolve payroll
- Performing other HR-related administrative tasks as assigned.
What we bring to the table:
- Great opportunity to start your new career in HR!
- Competitive employee benefits and 401k, flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with amazing teams
What you bring to the table:
(Position-specific knowledge, skills, abilities, and more)
- Must possess a demonstrated knowledge of basic HR related functions.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Independently plan and organize work.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with others; work
cooperatively with others as a member of a service-oriented team.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task at a fast pace.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and
documentation. Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
Foundations of your career:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- 1 year work experience required, HR experience preferred
The intent of this job description is to provide a representation of the types of duties and
responsibilities that will be required in this position and shall not be construed as a
declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position.
Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically
presented in this description.
Papa Murphy’s International, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation
- Address 8000 NE Parkway Dr #350, Vancouver, WA 98662