Mulberry Talent Partners: Human Resources Division, has joined with our client, a healthcare company, in McMinnville to identify temporary HR Generalist for their team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience as an HR Coordinator or HR Generalist, and an ability to jump right in.
As the HR Generalist, you will help run the daily functions of the Human Resource department including hiring and interviewing staff, on-boarding, HRIS, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices. Essential functions include:
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand the skills and competencies required for openings.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to: compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
The ideal candidate:
You bring 1-2 years of hands-on experience in Human Resources, have previous experience working with sensitive and confidential information, thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations, and proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems. You have a high attention to detail, excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills, and are highly organized.