Mulberry Talent Partners: Human Resources Division, has joined with our client, a manufacturer with locations in St. Helens and Scappoose, OR, to identify a HR Generalist to join their team. The HR Generalist is responsible for providing administrative Employee Relations support to the HR Manager and performing a wide range of tasks related to human resources.
- Enter into the payroll and HR system the data from forms for creating positions or for employee life events.
- Ensure the smooth functioning of the staffing process by participating in the administrative activities for talent recruitment.
- Perform administrative management of employee files.
- Serve as a resource person on practices, programs and benefits for all employees.
- Offer your support in planning workforce deployment and designing work schedules.
- Help coordinate and plan training activities and enter data in the training management system.
- Serve as first point of contact for supervisors and employees for all questions concerning pay, benefits and HR programs and employee relations.
- Participate in onboarding of new employees and ensure they fill out the hiring forms and documents.
- Draft, correct and format various documents: appointment notices, presentations, memos, etc.
- Collect, compile and summarize data from various systems and update HR dashboards and reports.
- Attentiveness to the satisfaction of business partners.
- Exceptional rigor to produce the deliverables under your responsibility.
- Collaborative spirit needed to work closely with all team members.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to set priorities.
- High level of autonomy.
- Discretion in any situation.
- Agility needed to work with various technological tools.
- Thorough knowledge of the technology platforms used for human resources.
- Proficiency in French.
- Excellent written and spoken English to support professional interactions.
- Knowledge of Spanish (an asset).