Pamplin Communications Corporation seeks an experienced Human Resources person to be part of a great team. The HR Generalist will assist with all areas of Human Resources. This is a FT in-office position.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Process semi-monthly payrolls in ADP Workforce Now for multiple companies.
- Respond to employees with questions about their payroll and related areas.
- Input information into ADP Workforce Now.
- Process employee benefit changes.
- Process monthly invoices to vendors, including auditing.
- Assist team with all HR projects.
- Three (3) years’ experience with a complex organization in HR.
- Places customer service first in actions.
- Excellent Spanish verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Prior experience processing payroll. ADP preferred.
- Analytical, organizational skills and attention to detail a must.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with always changing priorities.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire to perform HR tasks as well as payroll.
Resumes should be sent to email@example.com
Pamplin Communications Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background check and Pre-employment drug screen are required. Salary is commensurate with experience and we offer a comprehensive benefits package.
- Address 6605 SE Lake Rd, Portland, OR 97222