Human Resources Generalist
We are looking for an outgoing individual who thrives in a high-volume teamwork focused environment and takes pride in the accuracy of their work.
We are a local customer-centric moving company headquartered in SE Portland seeking to hire an HR Generalist who will provide support and technological simplicity to our operations.
We offer great management, a fun team-focused work culture, benefits and opportunity for growth – we promote from within whenever possible!
General outline of responsibilities and experience requirements are below. If this sounds like you please submit your resume as a PDF attachment with a brief introduction email to telling us about your qualifications and interest in the position.
General Responsibilities and Tasks
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the hiring process.
- Recruiting Recruiting Recruiting
- Continual training and improving staff.
- Keeps up with state/federal employment laws.
- Manage the onboarding program
- Send out employee surveys to all employees and develop new employee surveys as needed.
- Provide an overview of benefits and manage the enrollment process for all new hires
- Support the annual benefit renewal project
- Assist with administration of the annual performance management process
- Ensure all HR operations are in compliance with state and federal laws
- Document and regularly update standard operating procedures related to day-to-day HR administration
- 4 year degree or better
- Tech Savvy
- Knows and understands current HR laws/guidelines.
- 5 Years experience in HR
- Pro-active and detailed approach
- Drivers license
- Friendly and attentive attitude.
- Excellent organization skills and high attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Prior experience in Office Administration
- Intermediate to Expert proficiency in Microsoft Suite, especially Excel and Word.
We are currently in Oregon, Washington and California. We will employee 200+ individuals 2021.
The HR Generalist will support all disciplines of HR (diversity and inclusion efforts, job analysis, recruiting, onboarding, benefits administration, leave administration, compliance, compensation, performance management and reporting). The HR Generalist will place a special focus on benefits administration, compensation, compliance, diversity, and inclusion initiatives, reporting and reconciliation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 per year
Masks, Sanitizer and Social distancing required.
- Address 66 Southeast Morrison Street portland or 97214