Drive Human Resources and People/Culture initiatives, own and continuously improve day-to-day operations of a fast growing, multi- state employer. Build strong working relationship with managers and employees to foster a positive, productive culture and “great place to work” environment.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Primary contact for employee questions about employment, benefits, compensation, leaves, or other HR topics
- Counsel employees and managers concerning job-related matters and general employee relations.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives. Including documenting new policies, processes, and procedures.
- Coordinate and communicate Open Enrollment events and process.
- Assist in developing and implementing human resource operations plans, policies, procedures, and goals. Recommends improvements as appropriate.
- Conduct new employee orientation, and ensure associates are well informed of company policies and programs.
- Conduct exit interviews with focus on how to improve the organization.
- Assume responsibility for the accurate, complete, and timely preparation of records, reports, and other documents.
- Current knowledge of federal, state, and local laws that impact our employees.
- Prepare or respond to requests for reports including EEO, AAP, OSHA, Vets.
- Assist with the performance management including 30/60/90- day reviews for new hires.
- Provide critical data support for the payroll and HRIS system. Ensure timely and accurate data entry.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field required, or equivalent HR experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of HR Generalist experience. Specifically working with employees directly to train on procedures, answer questions and provide general guidance to resolve issues.
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
- Experience using ADP Workforce Now comprehensive services, i.e.. HRIS, ATS, Benefit Admin., Talent tracking, Onboarding, Off-boarding, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong project management skills, ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong sense of business ethics including the ability to appropriately handle confidential information
- Possess current understanding of federal, state, and local employment laws in Oregon and California.
- Generalist experience within a manufacturing environment preferred.
Combined in office and remote work with flexibility to meet with employees and managers in person when appropriate. Up to 10% travel in U.S.
Sitting, standing, walking. business and home office environment
Please paste in the description of your job opening and how you would like candidates to apply.
- Address 9398 SW TUALATIN SHERWOOD RD