You spend over 30% of your life in this thing called “work,” so why not have fun doing it?
So Delicious Dairy Free, owned by Danone North America, has an opening for an HR Generalist based in our Springfield, OR manufacturing plant. You will work with an amazing team of production associates and plant leadership to help develop and maintain a great place to work!
If you are enthusiastic and passionate about the work you do and possess high energy, check this out …
You’ll partner with the HR Manager to bring cultural change locally and collaborate with local leadership and HR teams across the country to deliver top end results. Join an awesome team to deliver #MoreThanTheMinimum!
What’s in it for you?
* Exceptional benefits package!
* Tuition Reimbursement to support you in your personal and professional development!
* Hiring range for this exciting role is $66K-$90K DOE and qualifications.
* You’ll be part of one of the world’s largest Certified B Corp’s, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet.
* We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada! Come and join our movement for a healthier world — Bringing health through food to as many people as possible!
The Human Resources Generalist will build and support the people capabilities in the organization utilizing HR knowledge. This role will partner with the HR Manger to drive and implement HR initiatives to increase organizational effectiveness.
* You’ll partner with the plant leadership team to make a positive impact on people’s lives every day!
* You’ll manage the full cycle recruitment process for hourly and salaried employees, as well as the union bid process.
* You’ll interact daily with the employees who make it happen from our production floor and their leadership teams.
* You’ll help ensure communications happen timely and accurately with our workforce.
* You’ll manage the leave process with our third party leave administrator, facilitating communications between them, our leaders, and employees.
* You’ll help develop and deliver HR-related training.
* You can participate in investigations and corrective action meetings as much as you want.
* Of course, there is the transactional side of the role that must be done. Things like processing employment changes, running reports, processing biweekly payroll, maintaining physical and electronic personnel files, and more of that fun stuff!
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business, or related field.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in Human Resources.
• Experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment administering all aspects of HR programs and initiatives.
• Union experience.
• PHR or SHRM-CP.
• Experience using Ceridian Dayforce HRIS.
• Functional use of SmartSheets.
Qualifications (knowledge, skills, abilities)
• Demonstrated organizational and attention to detail skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced production environment.
• Demonstrated initiative in learning, professional development, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated project management skills that range from conception to implementation and evaluation of projects.
• Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to serve internal and external customers, collaborate, and prioritize workload.
• Demonstrated ability to build a strong internal and external network of resources, and to successfully partner with people of various levels and backgrounds.
• Demonstrated willingness to apply “radical candor” in all interactions.
• Flexibility and willingness to learn by giving and receiving constructive feedback.
• Flexibility to attend occasional meetings on Saturday’s or come in early/stay late.
• Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Address 1130 Shelley Street, Springfield, OR 97477