Looking for a career that lets you think outside the box?
Trüpp, an innovative provider of HR services ranked among the region’s 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, is looking to add an HR Generalist to our dynamic team of customer-oriented HR professionals.
Looking to apply your passion for HR in an innovative, collaborative environment where you can learn and develop? At Trüpp, we believe in harnessing the power of our collective team—valuing the unique talents, strengths, and even quirky traits of each of our employees. As a growing and vibrant company, you may not be doing the same thing tomorrow as you did yesterday, you will work hard, you will laugh and have fun, and you will be pushed outside your comfort zone.
As an HR Generalist you may at times work at our headquarters or work on-site and remotely for assigned clients as the dedicated HR representative in an outsourced HR model, applying expertise to client consulting and internal projects on an as-needed basis.
- Leveraging Trüpp’s systems, processes, and toolkits to:
- Establish and deliver on client-specific work plans and priorities—leveraging Trüpp team members to meet the overall client needs.
- Tailor policies, procedures, and materials for employee onboarding, changes, and/or separations.
- Implement HR programs and processes that align with the client’s culture and business needs.
- Engaging with business leaders to align their people strategy in support of their business strategy.
- Providing sound advice to employees and managers regarding all aspects of HR.
- Facilitating and investigating employee relation concerns and situations.
- Managing employee leaves and separations, including off-boarding and exit interviews.
- Participating as a team lead or contributor on assigned client projects.
- Maintaining current knowledge of relevant HR best practices and employment laws.
- Requires a minimum three years of work experience and competency in performing generalist-level human resources activities with strengths in Employee Relations and HR program development.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Human Resources, Business, or a related field.
- Requires excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to maintain composure while under pressure and remain flexible despite interruptions and/or routine changes.
- Ability to organize and complete multiple assignments on time accurately and with minimal supervision is essential.
- Requires strong proficiency in the use of a variety of software to collaborate with team members, track client data/activities, create forms/templates, develop reports, and analyze/export/import data.
- HR certification preferred but not required.
Trüpp (Swedish for “team”) was founded in 2011 and has been recognized for the past three consecutive years as one of Oregon and SW Washington’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies and Top 50 Women-Owned Businesses. Providing HR Outsourcing and Consulting services to small and mid-sized employers, we are a collaborative team of professionals, passionate about helping our clients thrive.
Perks & Benefits:
Trüpp values its employees! Our team members enjoy convenient access to public transportation, ergonomic sit-stand desks, a modern, open office with loads of ambient light, and a work environment where we enjoy supporting each other along with sharing good laughs and great food.
- Medical insurance, with a significant portion of employee coverage paid by the employer, as well as buy-up options and option to extend coverage to employee dependents/spouse/partner.
- Dental and Vision insurance 100% employer paid for employees, with the option to extend benefit participation to employee dependents/spouse/partner.
- Short-and Long-Term Disability paid 100% by employer.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Optional Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Generous paid time off program.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Address 160 NE 6th Ave Ste 300