HR Influence, LLC is conducting a search for an experienced HR Generalist for an established home health care agency in NE Portland. Essential Quality Care (EQC) provides high quality home care services to seniors, children and disabled clients. They have been serving the Portland Metro area for 10 years and are proud of their reputation and recognize that their employees have made them the success they are today.
The human resource generalist is an integral part of the team that is responsible for day-to-day HR functions that promote equity, fair treatment, positive employee relations and adhering to state and federal employment laws. This exciting position provides the opportunity to implement improved processes and procedures while working closely with management.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices
- Maintain employee records in compliance with state and federal requirements
- Oversee and participate in a full-cycle recruiting process to attract, hire, train and retain top talent
- Conduct orientation/onboarding and training for new hires
- Manage the employee benefits programs, open enrollment, and point of contact
- Facilitate the performance management program for effective coaching and feedback that result in strong job performances
- Coordinate workers compensation and all Leave of Absence programs
- Ensure timely and accurate entries to our internal systems and platforms
- Remain current on market salaries and provide info for merit increases
- Assist in the annual budget planning process as needed
- All other duties as requested
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in a healthcare environment preferred
- Familiarity with state and federal employment laws and procedures
- Experience with the recruiting cycle, sourcing, interviewing, hiring, terminating, etc.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to communicate in a clear and straightforward manner verbally and in written form
- Possess good judgment and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong PC skills and MS Office skills
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or similar work experience (required)
- Master’s degree (preferred)
- PHR/SPHR certification (preferred)
Please send a cover letter and resume to Lisa Rivet at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- External File EQC-logo.docx