Join the forward-thinking Human Resources team at Mt Hood Meadows and make a difference for our exceptional employees. We’re hiring for a Housing Supervisor to oversee and support all functions of Mt Hood Meadows Housing initiatives and programs.
Scope of Work:
- Partner with various community stakeholders (Landlords, Property Managers) to drive the success and expansion of housing programs
- Partner with internal company stakeholders (managers, HR, recruiting, leadership team) to identify housing needs and educate team members on program use and access.
- Build relationships with a diverse employee population.
- Creating an inclusive and safe experience for employee residents.
- Serve as a resource for residents, stakeholders, and landlords.
- Supervise Housing Monitors.
- Administer programs and create process improvements.
- Assist in the daily HR office operations including uniform and laundry inventory.
During times of the year when the workload for housing projects decline, the Housing Supervisor will:
- Provide services and communications to the team.
- Assist with recruiting, onboarding, and other HR services.
- Uniform and laundry inventory.
- Assist with other departments as needed.
- Personnel file and general office upkeep.
All members of the Human Resources team demonstrate and model professionalism, be an upstander, and act as a vocal advocate for the trust and integrity in company policies and processes.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 18 years of age minimum
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience administering programs with multiple accounts, processes and stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and within a functional team; service and people oriented with the ability to exercise discretion
- Previous experience in a role that involves supervising, conflict resolution and /or mentoring
- Must be self-motivated; adept at handling multiple projects, tasks and changing priorities in an organized fashion
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential materials and information
- Ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Intermediate to advanced skill level with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to commit to working weekends and holidays and occasional evenings during the winter season
- Reliable transportation for visiting various housing locations (mileage will be reimbursed and travel time paid)
- Must be comfortable with the changing dynamics of a seasonal business
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- Background in office support and/or human resources
- Background in communications or marketing a plus
- Experience with WordPress and other web-based administration and web page creation
- Background in housing administration or familiarity with landlord / tenant laws in Oregon
- Experience administering programs via software as a service
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a big plus!
- Pay $21.55/hr.
- 40 hours per week starting in August through March. Depending on seasonal business volume, company and department needs, hours may be reduced in the spring and summer.
- Employer paid base medical plan, dental, vision, and life insurance for employee coverage with Buy-Up plan option
- Employer 25% contribution to qualified dependents for medical insurance
- 401k after 1 year
- Vacation, sick pay, and paid holidays during non-winter seasons
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee and dependent season passes, buddy tickets, resort discounts, employee transit and resort daycare discounts.