Join our dynamic Global People and Culture Leadership Team! This position is responsible for leading the talent acquisition team including recruiters and coordinators; and developing and implementing recruiting and selection programs, processes, and policies in support of the Human Resources Strategic Plan, Corporate Strategic Plan and A-dec policy guidelines.
- Responsible for the oversight and management of the application, interview, and selection processes for internal and external candidate sourcing and selection. Also serves as the key contact for employee relations, performance management and talent planning.
- Provides guidance (and/or training) to executives, managers, and supervisors on sourcing, recruitment and selection programs, processes, and policies, which may include management of 3rd party recruiting sources, outreach events and activities, cooperative work experience and/or internship programs.
- Provides oversight and guidance to leaders on talent planning and selection of leaders (internal or external) and helps in making determinations when designating positions as development opportunities.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements pertaining to recruitment and selection.
- Supervises the activities of Recruiters and HR administrative staff, and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Responsible for maintaining positive relationships and communication with employees and A-dec leadership to promote a mutually respectful and cooperative work environment consistent with A-dec’s vision and mission.
This is a senior-level human resources professional, which generally requires a bachelor’s degree and 7-10 years of experience in an HR capacity with supervisory experience.
Must be results oriented with a strong customer service orientation and the ability to operate at all levels of an organization.
Demonstrated ability to resolve complex problems impacting people, processes, and program issues, along with excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
Must be able to operate independently where appropriate, but understand when to escalate issues. Must also be a strong team player.
PHR or SPHR along with previous experience developing candidate pools and sourcing pipelines using social media and electronic media.