Moss Adams brings more West to business. More than a location, it’s a way of doing business in which innovation thrives and optimism abounds. At Moss Adams, we’re excited by the greatness of possibility and the extraordinary potential for companies and individuals to prosper.
With more than 3,200 professionals across 25-plus locations in the West and beyond, we provide the world’s most innovative companies with specialized accounting, consulting, and wealth management services to help them embrace emerging opportunity.
The HR Manager plays a key role in our people efforts. As a champion of the Moss Adams culture and values, the HR Manager drives the firm’s People Cornerstone strategies and shows passion for partnering with our leaders to grow our business. This position plans and delivers our people strategies and programs. The HR Manager brings innovative leadership, makes data-driven decisions, and serves as a trusted business advisor.
Individuals who thrive at Moss Adams exhibit the following success skills – Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and Results Focus.
- Serve as a trusted business advisor, drive the People Cornerstone strategy and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results
- Review and analyze metrics, business trends, and industry knowledge to inform the planning and delivery of people strategies and solutions that align to business objectives
- Oversee key people processes and HR transactions such as onboarding, exits, performance management, compensation and bonus administration, flexible work arrangements, workers’ compensation claims, immigration matters and efforts related to the employee experience
- Work in line with managers and employees to address and resolve employee relations issues and concerns, including taking corrective action and conducting internal investigations as needed.
- Provide recommendations in employee engagement and best places to work efforts to promote a positive and consistent employee experience
- Consult with National Office People Team on implementation of programs and initiatives, including employee engagement, total rewards, performance management, diversity and inclusion, workplace flexibility, wellness and firmwide initiatives
- Maintain working knowledge of federal and state employment laws to reduce risk and ensure compliance
- Lead by example to identify opportunities and work to improve processes, apply innovation, and serve as a leader or subject matter expert on firm-wide projects focused on process or program improvement
- Serve as exceptional leader as mentor and/or Career Advisor and inspire leadership at all levels
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required; emphasis in Human Resources, Business or a related field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of comprehensive HR management experience or related experience in a complex organization required; including demonstrated involvement with building and leading high-performance teams and fostering an inclusive culture; experience in public accounting or professional services environment preferred
- SPHR/PHR certification, SHRM certification and/or graduate level coursework in HR or business preferred
- Experience with talent management, total rewards, employee relations, researching and applying federal and state employment laws, training and HR systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to present with ease to large/small groups
- Outstanding customer service (internal and external); ability to interact with people at all levels
- Excellent organization and project management skills with ability to direct, manage, and review the work of others
- Demonstrated initiative and leadership skills
- Able to handle confidential material and sensitive situations in a reliable manner
- Ability to travel as needed, approximately 5%
Learn more about the competitive benefits Moss Adams provides, and to apply for this job please visit: https://mossadams.taleo.net/careersection/6/jobdetail.ftl?job=18447&lang=en
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Address 805 SW Broadway, Suite 1200 Portland, OR