Industry: Consumer Goods
What Matters Most:
- 7+ years of HR experience; 2+ years of experience at the manager level
- Experience leading an HRIS implementation required
- Demonstrated project management experience required
- Experience with benefits administration, compensation, payroll, organizational development, HR operations, and 401(k) administration required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
Your New Role:
As the new HR Operations Manager, you’ll lead a small team of specialists to manage all the operational activities that help this international brand run like a well-oiled machine. Elements like benefits administration, payroll, compensation, HRIS integrity, and compliance will all fall to your team. You’ll assess and improve data processing methods to help them streamline and ultimately go paperless. Multi-state, multi-site experience works best here as you’ll administer the 401(k) plan for all employees and work with the team to optimize total rewards. Get ready to pass on your best practices and help this group build some of their own! As soon as you hit this environment, you’ll be driven to make things better. This client needs someone who’s positive, creative, a thinker, and definitely a doer! Have we piqued your interest?
Your New Organization:
This company has an incredible, recently-renovated downtown Portland office that’s sleek as can be. They’ll offer you big discounts on their trendy products, and exceptional perks that include summer Fridays, volunteer time off, and a public transit stipend. You can also look forward to medical, dental, and vision coverage, flexible scheduling, a 401(k) plus match, and partially paid parking if you choose!
If this position caught your eye, send us your resume! For best consideration, include the job title and source where you found this position in the subject line of your email to HR@bolywelch.com.
- Salary Offer $80k - $95k DOE