Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a HR Partner for a Full Time, Day position.
Serves as a consultant and trusted advisor to business units, leaders and caregivers on Culture and People strategies related to improving organizational effectiveness and success. This includes proactively identifying organizational issues, assessing the impact of service-line strategies on the organization and designing and implementing innovative and creative solutions with special emphasis on culture and people solutions that align organizational strategies with the mission and key objectives. Serves as a mentor and guide for leadership within the service line.
Details of the position:
- Provide strategic partnership and input to leaders regarding overall Culture and People strategies that support the culture, ministry, and strategic direction of the organization, including the growth of the organization and alignment of caregivers.
- Partners with operating unit and/or service line leadership to assess the effectiveness of the people strategies related to operations. Designs and implements tailored solutions to support the organization in delivering results that are aligned with the mission, strategies and organizational goals. This includes identifying and assessing the leadership, caregiver and team skills, competencies and structures needed to deliver on strategies; consulting with leaders on how to develop and/or realign to meet those capabilities; and monitoring progress to goals. The HR Partner has a shared responsibility with the service line leadership for achievement of desired results.
- Uses data and effective relationships with strategic partners within the organization (quality, finance, people, etc.) to both assess current state of operations and to monitor service line progress to goals.
- Facilitates dialogue and serves as a champion for organizational culture and strategies (examples include culture of engagement, safety, compassion, etc.)
- Assesses and identifies areas requiring intervention and provides organizational development, mediation, change management and conflict resolution support to leadership.
What you Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred; or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience.
- Three years human resource experience, preferably in the healthcare industry, which includes previous experience in an HR Consultant or HR Partner role.
- PHR or SPHR preferred
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance, federal and state laws with a working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines.
- Knowledge of employee & labor relations.
- Mediation and conflict resolutions skills.
- Investigation skills.
- Knowledge of organizational and team dynamics and methods to support continued improvement in these areas
- Ability to develop and present concise information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of operations within the healthcare industry.
- Ability to identify, utilize and interpret workforce-related metrics.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office application as required.
- Proficient in the use of a major HRIS solution preferred.
——-> For a full description, or for questions, contact SWilliams5@peacehealth.org
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.