PeaceHealth is seeking a HR Partner for a Full Time, Day position.
Serves as a trusted advisor to business units, leaders and caregivers on People and Culture strategies related to improving organizational effectiveness and success. This includes proactively identifying organizational issues, assessing the impact of strategies on the organization and supporting the design and implementation of innovative and creative solutions with special emphasis on People and Culture solutions that align organizational strategies with the mission and key objectives. Serves as a mentor and guide for leadership within the areas of responsibility.
- Provides partnership and input to leaders regarding People and Culture strategies that support the culture, ministry, and direction of the organization, including the growth of the organization and alignment of caregivers.
- Partners with operational leadership for assigned areas of responsibility to assess the effectiveness of people strategies supporting operational and caregiver needs, utilizing HR Partners/Leadership as mentors. Supports the design and implementation of tailored HR solutions that deliver results aligned with the mission, strategies and organizational goals. This includes identifying and assessing the leadership, caregiver and team skills, competencies and structures needed to deliver on strategies; consulting with leaders on how to develop and/or realign to meet those capabilities; and monitoring progress to goals.
- Partners with key system services (quality, finance, people, etc.) to utilize data that aids in the assessment of the current state of operations, as well as monitoring metrics associated with key performance indicators for areas of responsibility.
- Facilitates dialogue and serves as a champion for organizational culture and strategies (examples include culture of engagement, safety, compassion, etc.)
- Supports the assessment and identification of areas requiring intervention, partnering with HR colleagues and leadership to provide organizational development, mediation, change management and conflict resolution support to operational leaders.
- Builds strong and trusting relationships with leadership and caregivers. Supports and encourages caregivers in linking their day to-day work with PeaceHealth’s Mission and Values.
- Provides expert advice, coaching, and counsel to leaders and caregivers on People and Culture programs, policy and procedures in partnership with HR collogues and leaders. Areas of counsel will include employment/labor laws, communication & conflict resolution, inspiration & engagement, formation & development, change management, diversity/inclusion, ethics & and organizational development and design in alignment with our mission and strategic priorities
- In consultation with People and Culture leadership, collaborates for appropriate outcomes with leadership, Centers of Expertise and the Caregiver Resource Center which balance caregiver needs, policies, procedures, compliance with regulatory standards and PeaceHealth Mission, Values, and strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience.
- 4 years human resource experience required, preferably in the healthcare industry with a shared services organization understanding. Previous experience in a HR generalist, consultant or HR partner role.
- Progressive employee & labor relations development required
- PHR/SHRM-CP or SPHR/SHRM-SCP preferred
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance, federal and state laws with a working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines.
- Knowledge of employee & labor relations.
- Mediation and conflict resolutions skills.
- Investigation skills.
- Knowledge of organizational and team dynamics and methods to support continued improvement in these areas
- Ability to develop and present concise information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of operations within the healthcare industry.
- Ability to identify, utilize and interpret workforce-related metrics.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office application as required.
- Proficient in the use of a major HRIS solution preferred.
APPLY NOW–> careers.peacehealth.org, Job ID 9388
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.