JOIN THE HUMAN RESOURCES TEAM OF ONE OF THE AREA’S LEADING HOME BUILDERS!
Since 1969, Adair Homes has been driven to serve our customers at one of the most important and exciting times of their lives – when they are building a custom home for their family. We understand that it really is a privilege and an honor to be able to help our customers bring to life a dream that they have probably been carrying with them for many years; one that will shape their lives for many more. Fueled by our commitment to our customers, our team works together as ONE to find creative and innovative ways to make sure our founding mission lives on.
We are looking to add an HR/Payroll Administrator to our team in our corporate office. The HR/Payroll Administrator is responsible for the support and maintenance of the Human Resources Information System, compiling information for reporting, HR-related payroll, and record-keeping functions.
Overview Of The HRIS & Payroll Administrator Role
- Maintains accurate payroll and HR database. Receives, enters, and reviews all changes with proper approvals, questioning those that appear to be inaccurate and inconsistent with payroll timelines or company processes. Resolves issues by researching problems and working with key stakeholders to ensure the integrity of the database.
- Ensures information required for bi-weekly payroll processing is accurate, timely and completed in a manner consistent with company policies and Paycom Standard Operating Procedures. Serves as the liaison with Paycom in ensuring payroll is processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Reviews Paycom reporting to ensure local, state, and federal payroll taxes are paid accurately and on time. Resolves any outstanding issues.
- Creates and maintains payroll and HR Reports required by the business and to maintain compliance with federal, state and local requirements. Responds to ad hoc requests for payroll or HRIS data and reports, including audit support requests.
- Supports the team with project and administrative responsibilities. Serves as the liaison to Paycom in responding to unemployment applications, and wage and employment verifications.
- Handle all new hire onboarding and offboarding activities.
- Support projects and system implementations.
Preferred Qualifications For The HRIS & Payroll Administrator
- Associates degree in accounting and 3+ years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with HRIS platforms required, Paycom preferred
- Proficient with Google Suite
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- High numerical aptitude.
- Intermediate excel skill set
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to multitask competing priorities meeting deadlines.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- A fantastic group of passionate people dedicated to working together as ONE team
- Cohesive & supportive culture with accessibility to management
- Benefits package that includes health care, 401k, and many more
- Beautiful office located in SE Vancouver near many restaurants