Central Bethany seeks an HR/Payroll Partner to join our team and growing organization. This individual will be passionate about providing quality service to our employees and leaders. The HR/Payroll Partner will support and carry out a variety of payroll duties for various properties and participate in the areas of employee benefits, reporting, workers compensation, recruitment, and strategic HR initiatives which supports our mission and goals.
- Administers all aspects of payroll and benefits processing through payroll system.
- Processes paid time, garnishments, time corrections, incentives, and accruals.
- Resolves payroll errors and completes payroll adjustments and corrections with efficiency.
- Files employee documents into HRIS filing system.
- Compete workers compensation forms, submit to carrier and participate in active cases.
- Fill out and submit unemployment forms and support open claims.
- Processes new hires and terminations in HRIS system.
- Prepares variety of HR reports such as EEO, OSHA, and 401k.
- Investigates employee complaints around pay, PTO or other related issues and quickly responds and ensures proper documentation.
- Participates with recruiting duties including posting, screening, and interviewing.
- Track and process performance evaluations, increases and other employee changes while performing necessary data entry.
- Assist with accounting tasks such as customized reports, tax reconciliation and light journaling.
- Assist with audits, projects, HR events and other tasks as assigned.
- Three (3) or more years of Payroll experience
- Experience processing a multi-site payroll with an automated payroll system for more than 100 employees is preferred.
- Human Resources and Benefits experience also preferred.
- Intermediate or advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Medical, Dental, Vision after 60 days
- Free Disability and Life Insurance
- 401k retirement program to help with your future
- FREE athletic club membership for employee & family
- FREE Employee Assistance Program providing counseling, financial and legal assistance
- Generous PTO
- 15% discounted housing (West Parc & South Parc)
- Discounted services at b Salon & Spa
- Discounts on food and drink from Bethany Athletic Club Bistro & Laurel Parc Dining Room
- Company-wide activities, recognition programs, prizes and discounts!
Central Bethany is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Central Bethany does business. Successful candidates must pass a background check.
- Address 15160 NW Laidlaw Rd.