Black Rock Coffee Bar is a fast-growing company with corporate offices based in Lake Oswego, OR and Scottsdale, AZ that offer excellent benefits including a retirement match.
We are seeking a HR/Payroll Specialist who will provide day-to-day payroll and human resources functions.
Willing to train the right person.
Can either be based in our Lake Oswego, OR office or Scottsdale, AZ office… Along with the option to work from home on certain days as well.
- Ensuring data is up to date in the HRIS and payroll systems.
- Manage all verifications of employment and third-party requests using ADP verification system.
- Processes full cycle bi-weekly payroll.
- Respond to employee inquiries and requests for assistance.
- Assist with HR areas such as benefits, employee relations, workers’ compensation, etc. and HR projects.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Payroll processing experience preferred (ADP Workforce Now is strongly preferred)
- HR experience preferred or Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through; Responsible and professional with strong work ethic, integrity and reliability
- Demonstrated ability to securely maintain confidential information
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Self-starter with demonstrated initiative and problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Open to coaching and continuous improvement
- Capable in use of computer software including MS Excel.
For interested, please send resume to: HR@br.coffee