We are currently seeking a bilingual (English/Spanish) Personnel Coordinator to help support our HR department. The ideal candidate is a people person who loves to help others, is detail oriented, dependable, and thrives in an office setting that can be either quiet or full of interruptions on any given day.
This is a part-time position with varying hours but will typically work 20-30 hours per week. We have some flexibility to work around any scheduling conflicts, but ideally this position should anticipate working any day of the week including some weekends.
- Maintain and update employee paperwork and files both manually & digitally
- Assist department managers with recruiting efforts including conducting reference checks, coordinating background screens and drug screens as appropriate
- With the help of Production Manager, maintain Production Department schedule & communicate to employees timely
- Schedule and conduct new employee orientations
- Answer phones, receive voicemails, field questions
- Elevate employee relations questions/concerns/topics to the HR Manager
- Assist with benefit enrollment for eligible employees
- Translate documents, conversations, meetings etc. as requested
- Maintain confidentiality of personal information and conversations
- Assist with Time and Attendance responsibilities
- Assist with special projects & events including safety parties, holiday events, employee meals, celebrations, meetings, etc.
- Normal office hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. After hours work occasionally required. Harvest season will require longer hours including night and weekend work.
- Perform other duties in support of department as assigned
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- At least 1 year of general human resources experience and/or customer service experience preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
- Ability to maintain focus & complete projects with constant interruptions
- Dependable transportation required as we are not located on a bus line
If you’ve made it this far and feel like this would be a good fit for you then please send your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing form you!
- Address 7510 SE Altman Rd. Gresham, OR 97080