Are you looking for a HR position that is challenging and variety-filled, in a supportive work environment? Do you have two-or-more years of HR experience and would appreciate being part of a fun and awesome team? C&R Real Estate Services Co. is seeking to hire a Human Resources (HR) Specialist to join C&R’s Corporate Office HR team in Portland, OR. We’re looking for someone who is conscientious, detail-oriented, self-motivated and empathetic, who possesses a warm and encouraging style of communication. Name retention skills are a plus! As the HR Specialist, your duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Manage OFLA/FMLA and Americans with Disability Act (ADA) programs.
• Manage Worker’s Compensation claims.
• Administer company wide benefits for both onsite and corporate employees.
• Assist with any Employee Relations issues. This can include investigating, interviewing, and advising management.
• Attend and co-lead the monthly Safety Committee Meeting.
• Provide back up coverage to other members in the HR Department.
• Minimum of two years of previous experience working in Human Resources is required.
• Previous experience working in Employee Relations is a plus.
• Previous experience working in Property Management is a plus.
• Though not required, a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or other comparable business-related degree is preferred.
• Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• Possess current and valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, and a reliable vehicle.
Pay is dependent on experience. C&R’s Corporate office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. The schedule is somewhat flexible if arranged for in advance with your supervisor and mutually beneficial. As a full-time corporate employee of C&R, you will be eligible for medical benefits following 30 days of continuous employment, PTO, paid holidays and more!
How to Apply
If you are interested and qualified, please reply to this ad and attach your resume in PDF format. Please include your target hourly pay range in your cover email or letter. Applicants invited for a personal interview will be asked to complete an employment application. If offered the position, the candidate will be required to pass a background check that includes criminal history, as well as a pre-employment “Oregon” drug screen.
C&R’s Mission Statement
Our goal is to create a place where employees are respected, where customer service is our top priority, where success and results are part of our life, and where people can have fun. Above all, employees can be proud to be working for one of the best real estate service companies in the industry.
C&R Real Estate Services Co. is a privately held third party management and brokerage company based in Portland, Oregon. Established in 1969, we have been providing our clients exceptional services for over four decades. Serving both Oregon and Washington, C&R is an industry leader in delivering superior results for both commercial and residential assets. We believe that our commitment to excellence, flexibility and client servicing, sets us apart from the competition. We have built a solid foundation of knowledge, experience and resources over the course of our history, while always adhering to our core values of honesty and integrity. Our website can be viewed at www.crrealestate.com.
C&R Real Estate Services Co. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Address 9400 SW Barnes Road, Suite 400, Portland, OR, USA