At Kaufman Hall, we believe that sustained success is never an accident. It is the result of sound decision making, based on data-driven analysis and disciplined thinking, and guided by the fundamental principles of corporate finance.
Kaufman Hall provides management consulting and software to help organizations realize sustained success amid changing market conditions. Since 1985, Kaufman Hall has been a trusted advisor to boards and executive management teams, helping them incorporate proven methods into their strategic planning and financial management processes, and quantify the financial impact of their plans and strategic decisions to consistently achieve their goals.
Kaufman Hall services use a rigorous, disciplined, and structured approach that is based on the principles of corporate finance. The breadth and integration of Kaufman Hall advisory services are unparalleled, encompassing strategy; financial and capital planning; cost transformation; treasury and capital markets management; and mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and joint ventures. Kaufman Hall’s Axiom Software provides sophisticated, flexible performance management solutions that empower finance professionals to analyze results, model the future, and optimize organizational decision making. Solutions for long-range planning, budgeting and forecasting, reporting and analytics, consolidations, capital planning, and profitability and cost management are delivered on a single integrated software platform. Kaufman Hall’s Clinical Analytics Software empowers healthcare organizations with clinical benchmarks, data, and analytics to provide a higher quality of care for optimized performance and improved patient outcomes.
Kaufman Hall is seeking an HRIS & Benefits Analyst to join the Human Resources team. This position plays a critical role on the team, with responsibility for HRIS entry and reporting focused on data integrity, benefits administration, and compliance reporting and activities. The HRIS & Benefits Analyst provides a welcoming first contact for both existing employees as well as new hires entering the firm, managing the new hire onboarding process and helping them navigate the administrative aspects of joining the firm. The HRIS & Benefits Analyst will also work with members of the Human Resources team, providing administrative support for compensation and performance management.
The essential responsibilities include:
- Day to day HRIS administration and reporting, including input and modifications to data across the entire employment life cycle. This includes new hire onboarding, time card and paid time off administrative duties, benefits enrollments, and leave tracking.
- Create, run, and distribute weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reports, respond to internal data requests for RFPs, and assist with compliance reporting as requested.
- Support benefit administration, including conducting billing reconciliation, support the annual open enrollment, answer employee questions related to benefits, and COBRA administration. Assist with researching and executing wellness related initiatives and other corporate events.
- Manage all new hire onboarding including orientation scheduling, I-9 verifications, and assigning and tracking new hire compliance training.
- Support the performance management process by maintaining and updating employee information and running status reports.
- Support the annual compensation process, conduct pay data surveys, maintain and report on compensation data.
- Other projects as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess 2-5 years of experience in a similar role working in a fast-paced environment.
In addition, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- A keen eye for data and passion for accuracy and detail
- A strong ability to manipulate data in Excel, quickly summarizing data, using charts and graphs to tell a story
- Two or more years of experience in benefits administration and enterprise level HRIS administration (ADP experience preferred)
- A pleasant and welcoming demeanor, with clear and concise communication skills and the ability to engage with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Familiarity with federal, state, and local employment laws (preferably nationwide)
- A desire to learn and grow as part of a hard-working, fast-paced team in a growing company
- Bachelor’s degree required
Kaufman, Hall, & Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or physical or mental disability, or other legally protected category.
To apply, please visit the posting on our Careers page.
- Address 10260 SW Greenburg Road, Suite 710