Hampton Lumber is a family-owned wood products company headquartered in Portland, Oregon. With over 1,700 employees, we operate ten sawmills in Western Oregon, Washington, and British Columbia. We also manage timberland and operate a wholesale and export division. With nearly 80 years in the sawmill business, we are proud to have cultivated the knowledge and experience needed to grow and prosper, even in challenging times. We always look to the future and invest in our people, new technologies, and continuous improvement processes and techniques.
Hampton Lumber operates with a deep commitment to people, community, and sustainability. Having built a reputation for our commitment to sustainability and thoughtful forest practices, Hampton Lumber exports quality wood products worldwide and serves some of the largest construction and home supplies retailers in North America. We encourage community engagement and a spirit of volunteerism at all of our locations. Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, we are also proud sponsors of both the Portland Timbers and the Portland Thorns soccer clubs. Go Timbers! Go Thorns!
Are you looking to join this amazing company?
We are looking for a HRIS Business Analyst to join our team in Portland. The ideal candidate would manage the day-to-day responsibilities of our HRIS and ATS. This role will work closely with payroll and will get into the technical details of our systems. If you have worked on implementations, have improved processes, have strong UltiPro and iCIMS skills, this could be a great fit for you. This position partners with the corporate human resources team as well our a 7 saw mills located through Oregon and Washington
Generous company-paid assistance for Medical and Dental insurance premiums; cost-effective co-pays & deductibles. Vision, Short Term Disability, Roth and pre-tax 401k, with a 2% company match and an additional 5% annual employer contribution, fully vested after three years
- Evaluates Hamptons internal business need and make recommendations as to how to improve current systems
- Maintains HRIS system including, reports, configuration and design, maintenance, testing, and implementations (such as time and attendance, compensation, leave management)
- This position will work on process improvements and creates and maintains standard operating procedures
- This position is responsible for data integrity and the process used to validate data
- Able to work in a blend of technical and project management
- Works with our Benefits Manager for on-line benefits and open enrollment
- Will oversee all system upgrades and system additions in partnership with the IT department
- Support management on structural policy matters related to the HRIS and ATS
- Ensure all HR-related systems are compliant and data protection laws
- Manage all external interfaces such as employment verification and COBRA interfaces
- Produces and submits on Government (EEO, Vets, AAP, Census) and Ad-Hoc reports
- UKG Open Enrollment – back end table maintenance and new benefits file feed owner
- 5 year of experience
- Must have HRIS experience, UKG strongly preferred
- iCIMS (Applicant Tracking System) strongly preferred
- HRIS and ATS system implementations experience
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree in computer science, human resources, business or another related field to HRIS.
- Experience working with HR Team and knowledge of state and local laws a plus
- Strong analytical skills, data mining and project management
- Advanced excel skills (pivot tables, V-looks up etc.)
- Knowledge of Affirmative Action, EEO, CA EEO and employment laws
- Able to handle multiple projects at once
- Strong customer service skills and communicate with a wide range of people
More About Us
Hampton Lumber is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Disability accommodation available: If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring process, please contact the Human Resources Office for the location you are applying.
- Address 9600 Southwest Barnes Road, Portland, Oregon 97225, United States