Pioneering healthcare since 1896, Salem Health is a top workplace offering market-leading pay where you can make a difference in the lives of those in the community where you live. Through incorporation of Lean driven principles, staff are able effect change in the organization to solve problems, and drive continuous improvement.
As an employer of choice, we are devoted to assuring that we provide a safe, healthy, and patient-centric workplace, while keeping staff wellbeing and satisfaction top of mind.
We invite you to learn more about our wonderful community:There’s something about Salem, Oregon!
Total Rewards Offerings:
Salem Health’s comprehensive benefits package prioritizes your mental and physical health, financial stability, family obligations and professional growth.
- Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates
- Full comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Live Well Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(K) retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Generous paid time off (PTO) accrual and holiday pay
- Onsite fitness center with 24/7 badge access
- Education assistance program
- Public service loan forgiveness (PSLF) eligible employerhttps://studentaid.gov/
- Food and drink discounts in the cafeteria.
- Impressive discounts offered by Nike, Adidas, Carhartt and others.
- Responsible for final review and approval of all personnel actions, ensuring accuracy and alignment with regulatory guidelines and policies.
- Evaluate need for review of and calculates changes to seniority and benefits eligibility and dates as well as wellness plan participation resulting in premium discounts, and updates appropriately.
- Manage all requests for non-employee setups within the system, evaluating code options and recommending new code setup as needed.
- Process bi-weekly benefit accrual jobs, ensuring employees enroll in, and end dated from, and transition to appropriate plans and accrue in alignment with policy for applicable plans.
- Conduct audits for regulatory compliance with the affordable care act and follows up as needed based on results.
- Complete hours worked against FTE audits and evaluates results, escalates issues related to results as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Human Resources, Finance, Information Services or related field in a complex work environment
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working within an HRIS or similar system
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred
- Demonstrated accuracy and reliability in data entry required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
- Must have impeccable attention to detail, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
Salem Health Hospitals and Clinics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status or condition protected by law.
Salem Health Hospitals and Clinics is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for applicants. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address 890 Oak Street