Provides HR management for a food manufacturing facility.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads, supports, and develops a team of HR and payroll staff
- Provides guidance and support on safety activities and practices
- Directs site recruiting, onboarding, and retention programs, supporting proactive and positive employee engagement.
- Advises leadership team on managing non-routine situations in addition to providing guidance on HR program, policies, and practices.
- Educates and guides production employees on HR programs, policies, and practices
- Ensures production facility compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Educates employees on company policies, procedures, and practices.
- Investigates employee relations matters providing recommendations to management and helping to bring matters to resolution
- Responsible for management of state and federal leaves and Worker’s Compensation program management
- Provides oversight of time and attendance tracking for payroll for the location
- Oversees production facility training programs, development programs and initiatives
- Manages and evaluates production safety program for compliance and effectiveness
- May develop and help manage production facility recognition programs and employee events
- Partners with Corporate HR teams to manage risk and escalated situations
- Regular attendance and punctuality required
- 5+ years Human Resources experience is required; at least 2 years in a supervisory role desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources or a related field or equivalent experience is required.
- Must have excellent computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office and HRIS experience.
- Must demonstrate knowledge in all federal, state, and local employment laws and procedures.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent written/verbal/interpersonal communication skills.
- PHR/SPHR certification is preferred.
- English/Spanish bilingual is preferred and may be required dependent on the location.
Office, production, and warehouse environments.
The environment may be wet or dry and temperatures may range from 25°F to 110°F.
Production demands may require evening or weekend support
- Address 6999 NE Century Blvd, Hillsboro, OR 97124
- External File Resers-Recruiting-Flyer-2021_3-eng-spanish.pdf