We are seeking a well-organized Human Resources Administrator to join our team who will provide administrative support to the Human Resources team and assist with the overall day-to-day HR operations of the firm. Our current HR team consists of an HR Director, HR Generalist and Recruiter and we are excited to have an HR Administrator join us! This position will report to the HR Director but will work closely on a daily basis with the entire HR team as well as employees across the company.
- Initiate on-boarding and off-boarding checklist and complete HR on-boarding/off-boarding tasks. Facilitate the onboarding process to ensure a positive employee experience for our new hires and conduct new-hire orientations
- Manage the administration of employee personnel changes
- Schedule and organize corporate meetings and activities as requested
- Maintain HRIS (ADP and Lattice), electronic personnel files, DKS Intranet and other employment reports
- Administer the anti-harassment training for new hires, new managers and for all other employees as required for compliance
- Assist recruiter in scheduling phone screens and interviews
- Assist recruiter in scheduling interview prep meetings
- Ensure all job postings are posted to/removed from state job boards on a consistent basis
- Assist the HR Director with annual compensation process
- Assist the HR Director with the annual bonus process
- Complete benefit orientation with new hires, explaining DKS benefit programs and answering questions as needed
- Assists the HR Generalist with annual open enrollment
- Initiate and manage benefit enrollment periods for qualifying events
- Administer health and welfare plans, including enrollments and terminations and reconciling the electronic career feeds are working properly
- Work with our 3rd party COBRA administrator to ensure proper COBRA administration
- Facilitate the Employee Wellness Committee to foster an environment of education about wellness and benefits
- Coordinate DKS swag with oversight from the HR Generalist
- Assist with preparation of the annual affirmative action plan
- Assist with preparation of government reports related to EEO compliance or other HR functions
- Assist with handbook management and updating as necessary per the request of the HR Generalist or HR Director
- Assist with the employee owner development program as necessary
- Updates DKS Intranet
- Administers DKS employee celebrations and milestones
What are we looking for?
- Minimum two years professional experience or combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in ADP is preferred.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Excellent organization skills, with the ability to multi-task and independently problem solve.
- Exceptional people skills – strong verbal, written, written and interpersonal communication skills are a must.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
DKS offers its employee-owners a comprehensive benefits package. We have designed a benefit plan we are proud of. One that encourages happy, healthy, and engaged employee-owners. We offer:
- 10 Vacation Days & 8.66 Sick Pay Days
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Employer paid Disability, Life, AD&D Insurance Coverage
- 100% DKS paid Medical Premium for our employee-owners
- 80% DKS paid Medical Premium for spouse and dependents of our employee-owners
- Extremely affordable Dental, & Vision Plans
- Flexible Spending Account (Health Care & Dependent Care), Transit Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account Options
- Paid Jury/Witness Duty
- Paid Bereavement
- Leave without Pay
- Transit Subsidy
- Pre-tax Commuter Option
- Referral Bonus Program
- DKS funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401k Pre-tax and Roth options
- Monthly Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Our Commitment to your Professional Growth
- Training & Educational Assistance
- Professional Registration Award
- Technical & Professional Societies
- Conferences & Seminars
- Annual Bonus Program
- Years of Service Awards
- Flexible Work Schedule
Human Resources Administrator: $31.11 – $36.98 / hr
DKS Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age.
- Address 1050 SW 6th Avenue, Suite 600 Portland, Oregon 97204