Seeking energetic and personable candidate to perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for TCI America to facilitate an efficient Human Resource operation. Position is Full time (30+ hours per week).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Perform administrative work and maintaining files for the Human Resources department
• Assist in maintaining and updating employee database (SuccessFactors)
• Assist HR Manager with the hiring process, including job postings and scheduling candidate interviews
• Assist with benefits administration including open enrollments and billing process
• Assist with travel vendor relationships (hotels, rental cars, airlines); book travel
accommodations for visitors.
• Make arrangements for company social functions and assist with events planning
• Compose quarterly company newsletter
• Order and maintain office and janitorial cleaning supplies; oversee cleaning service program
• Oversee facility repair projects, general maintenance and vendor relationships
• Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential
• Assist as needed with daily clerical duties in HR Department
• Other duties as assigned.
• Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or at least two years related experience in Human Resources and/or training.
• Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, and ability to write routine emails.
• Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form; ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should be able have working knowledge of Excel Spreadsheet software, Word Processing software and Outlook email program.
Click on link to apply:
- Address 9222 N. Harborgate Street, Portland, OR 97203