AAA Oregon/Idaho is looking for a highly organized and collaborative professional looking to grow their HR career with a meaningful brand.
Based out of our Downtown Portland office, the Human Resources Assistant will support our HR Team across all aspects of the employee experience.
Our HR programs focus on responding to employee and leader needs by being highly communicative, inclusive, experts in our field. In this position, you will maintain employee records and filing systems (both paper and electronic), administer benefit enrollments and leave tracking, answer employee questions, and ensure compliance under local and federal guidelines.
You will also have the opportunity to support talent acquisition and development. And, will have the option to participate in a number of employee committees and/or community engagement activities.
· 1-2 years Human Resources experience or degree in related field.
· HR Certification (aPHR or similar) completed or willingness to complete required.
· Ability to work with a diverse employee population.
· Highly detailed and organized with the ability to manage a large volume of data.
· Strong customer service skills and ability to work in a team environment.
· Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and data security at all times.
· Proficiency with Excel, scheduling programs, PowerPoint, and other computer systems necessary.
· Experience with ADP HRIS systems (ADP Workforce Now) a plus but not required.
· Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus but not required (pay differential available to bilingual speakers)
We offer competitive pay, time off programs, health, dental, disability/life insurance, up to 9% 401(k) total employer contribution, and AAA membership, and more. Our team is dedicated to providing the highest quality services to our members, colleagues and community with ingenuity and creativity. We want team members to build a future with us. We will support your growth and reward your commitment.
COVID-19 Related Notice: This position requires on-site presence. AAA Oregon/Idaho has taken strict precautions to ensure the safety of team members onsite including required face-coverings, physical distancing, limiting staff onsite, and additional cleaning and hygiene protocols.
At AAA Oregon/Idaho, we embrace the word go but know when to slow down and breathe in. We believe in quality time, in family time, in getting home on weeknights and away on weekends. We are forward thinking. We go to jobs we like, and we want every dollar to matter. We look for balance, for security and stability and for peace of mind. We are sons, daughters, mothers and fathers. We are doers, sharers and learners. We get our feet wet- we hike, bike, ski, surf, climb, fish, hunt and gather. We go for a great deal, a challenging workout, and a wide-open road. We drive, ride, cruise and fly. We are sightseers, adventurers and explorers discovering new places, uncovering new worlds. We go for the past, present & future. We are AAA.
Full Job Description and Application Link on our Careers Site:
- Address 600 SW Market Street Portland, OR, USA