How To Apply: Please visit https://www.pps.net/jobs and use job number 25456 to access the full job description and apply.
Salary: $70,351 – $84,002 per year
Portland Public Schools (PPS) is actively seeking an HR Benefits Associate II. This position will be responsible for determining eligibility and assisting with enrollment, responding to a high volume of inquiries and requests, and effectively communicating information, rules, regulations and plan provisions for medical, pharmacy, dental, vision, life, AD&D, LTD, FSA, HSA, 403(b), EAP, LTC and other benefits. The Benefits Associate will provide excellent customer service, efficiently conduct routine to complex auditing and eligibility analysis and reconciliation of benefits related data. The Benefits Associate will serve as a liaison between plan participants, insurance representatives and third party administrators.
This is a HYBRID position, allowing for up to three days/week of remote work.
With the District’s focus on eliminating systemic racism and its adverse impact on student learning, we seek to hire individuals who bring to our district a deep commitment to racial equity and social justice.
To learn more about Portland Public Schools, please check out our profile at https://www.themuse.com/profiles/portlandpublicschools.
- A Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, public administration, psychology, sociology, law, or a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience specific to employee benefits programs in a high volume, quick turnaround environment.
- Any other combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities may be considered.
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or notice of medical or religious exception at the time of hire.
- Address Portland, Oregon, 97227, United States