You are an influencer and problem solver. You demonstrate flexibility with communication style. You can see the big picture and can translate vision into actionable advice. The OnPoint HR team is looking for a new member to provide amazing service to our employees.
OnPoint Community Credit Union has a new opportunity for an HR Business Partner. The ideal candidate will be insightful, business orientated, and able to address root cause issues while addressing day to day needs. This position will learn the organization thoroughly in order to effectively guide the employee relations, employee surveys, DEI programs, policy development, and training. Critical success factors for this role include the ability to influence, project management, ability to complete objectives, management of multiple deadlines, and responsiveness to daily organization and employee relations needs.
- Provides front line support for employee and manager needs, including general counseling, performance guidance, employee relations decision making support, investigations and end-of-employment situations. Seeks to address root-causes and resolves employee relations issues with a systemic approach.
- Consults with leaders on best practices and the development of their staff into a high performing team.
- As a key HR consultant to leaders, understands the factors driving financial performance of the business, possesses the ability to diagnose issue that may have underlying human resources implications and drives solutions for change and business or financial impact.
- Administers the performance management program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization. May assist with merit planning.
- Assesses and implements programs (e.g. employee surveys, exit interviews) to continuously seek employee feedback and uses data to recommend and implement employee attraction and retention programs.
- Administers leaves of absence in conjunction with Benefits for client group.
- Acts as a subject matter expert to internal partners on DEI best practices and programs.
- Uses insight, influence, and accountability to find creative new solutions to complex problems and implement effectively.
- Partners with Organizational Effectiveness in the identification, development and delivery of training and development in support of HR and organizational needs.
- Identifies legal requirements and government regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance and communicated.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree plus three to five years or equivalent experience in human resources management and leadership support.
- Demonstrated competency in at least two areas of Human Resources (e.g. Employee relations, training, employee development, compensation, benefits, performance management, DEI, recruiting, HRIS data analysis, talent management, succession planning) preferably in a financial services organization.
- Thorough knowledge of EEO laws, ADA, leaves of absence, and other government compliance regulations that affect the employment arena.
- Thorough situational consultative/facilitative, problem-solving, group presentation, and group process skills.
- Demonstrated progression in supporting business lines as an HR Consultant/Business Partner or comparable position.
- Proven ability to provide a strategic perspective pertaining to the creation, implementation, and evaluation of business initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to influence all levels of leadership and to build and leverage internal and external networks and resources.
- Proven problem-solving and organizational consulting skills.
Please apply through the following link to our careers portal: https://careers-onpointcu.icims.com/jobs/2786/human-resources-business-partner/job
- Address 2701 NW Vaughn Street, Suite 800, Portland, OR 97210