**Cascade Employers Association is assisting SphereMD with this recruitment**
If you are looking for a new opportunity, we are recruiting for an experienced Human Resources Generalist to join our team!
Who are we?
SphereMD began back in 1997, when in those days, we worked with the owners of merchant ships and their agents and crews to help facilitate affordable, top-quality shipboard, in-port and emergency evacuation medical care.
Fast forward to today, with three locations in Portland, we are a fast-growing organization that continues to help a wide range of companies manage and streamline anything from medical services to workforce deployments, maritime medical needs to OSHA compliance, health care program development to travel immunizations and more. Our impact on our patients and our clients is huge, stretching all over the globe.
SphereMD has experienced unprecedented growth in the last 5 years and as a result, we are seeking a highly motivated, talented, and flexible HR Generalist to build, administer, and manage an HR infrastructure that focuses on a positive, fun and empowering culture and developing excellence for our current staff of 30, which will grow in the future.
In this position, you will perform a variety of complex tasks in multiple functional areas of human resources including recruitment, employee relations, leaves of absence, performance management and training. We are also looking for a partner who will provide coaching to our managers as they support their teams.
Other responsibilities include:
- Interviewing and facilitating the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions.
- Maintaining knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources and employment law.
- Maintaining the employee handbook, developing job descriptions and ensuring other human resources processes are up to date.
- Assessing company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifying and arranging suitable training solutions for employees.
- Collaborating with management on safety policies and procedures.
- Acting as an internal advisor to the management team providing guidance on HR regulations and employment law.
- Coaching managers and employees on resolving employment related issues.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience. HR Certification preferred.
- Requires 5-7 years of human resources management experience. Knowledge of talent acquisition and recruiting methods preferred.
- Proficiency working with Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Requires a team player with a strong drive to create a positive work culture and environment.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, inspire, and engage individuals at all levels of the organization. Ability to work effectively with diverse communities.
This might be the right position for you if you are a sincere people-person who is satisfied by mentoring and facilitating excellence within individuals and organizations. You should be comfortable designing, implementing, and providing day to day management of an HR program.
At SphereMD, we provide our employees with a strong benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision and alternative care. We have a generous retirement program in addition to PTO and paid holidays. We also enjoy spending time together and often have team and family events throughout the year.
SphereMD is an equal opportunity employer.
If this opportunity sounds exciting, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cascade Employers Association is assisting us with this recruitment.
For more information about us, please visit www.spheremd.com