Frontier Management, LLC is growing! With over 130 communities established throughout the United States, we are excited to announce the newest addition to our Human Resources team! To support our continual growth, we are seeking a dynamic Human Resources Generalist – Employee Relations to join our fast-paced HR team located in Portland, Oregon.
Frontier Management’s portfolio of communities spans throughout the United States with each community sharing a commitment to superior service and quality lifestyle for our residents within their own unique setting. Frontier’s mission is to provide an enriched and meaningful experience for our residents, team members, and community partners. If you are as committed and passionate about serving the needs of our senior residents as we are, we encourage you to apply and experience the Frontier Difference.
The Human Resources Generalist – Employee Relations provides Human Resources support for multi-state senior housing management company, with an emphasis in Employee Relations. This person shall manage the company’s EthicsPoint hotline, ensuring cases are responded to timely and assists in bringing matters to resolution. Will confidently advise communities and Leadership Team Members on Frontier Management’s policies, procedures and protocols ensuring adherence to Frontier standards. Provides regular reporting on Ethics Point case activity. Researches and responds to community inquiries ensuring consistency in message. Exemplifies in all aspects of work, Frontier Culture, professionalism and respect.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily monitoring of Ethics Point reporting system. Report new cases to the appropriate Leadership Team Members, follow up on open cases with the goal of bringing them to swift resolution.
- Create new case tracking within Ethics Point for all ER matters that are received via telephone, fax, email, etc.
- Educate and support communities on proper application of company policy and procedures, ensuring consistent messaging and compliance.
- Accurately and completely document all matters related to investigations.
- In all areas, look for and spearhead process improvement and community training/education.
- Remain current on employment law changes, state law/leave law changes, etc. and provide necessary updates, forms and training to communities.
- Assist with the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures with the guidance of the HR Manager and Executive Vice President. Support acquisition and new community developments/acquisitions with labor posters, training and other tasks as assigned
- Oversee and maintain files and record retention for home office personnel files, benefits files, 401(k) files, and other HR records – to include shared data files and SharePoint.
- Complete Department of Labor Reports, Census Reports, and other related reports accurately and in a timely manner.
- Will regularly be entrusted with sensitive information, so must treat information provided in strictest of confidence Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Business Management preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in Human Resources Generalist role with demonstrated increase of responsibilities preferred.
- Exceptional communication and conflict resolution skills, with emphasis on customer service, written and verbal. Ability to function as a team member.
- Comfortable using online HR tools and resources. MS Office Suite used daily and often.
- Clerical/Administrative requirements including analysis of data, working at a computer, reading, writing and processing paperwork.
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently in fast-paced environment.
Frontier Management offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and a work environment that encourages initiative and fosters respect. To discover more about the Frontier Management team, please visit our site at www.frontiermgmt.com
For consideration, all applicants must complete the online employment application and subsequent questionnaire at https://frontiermgmtcareers.com/JobDetails.asp?id=34782
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Drug-Free Workplace