Rogue Valley Manor is a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) located in Medford, OR. We have an exciting job opening for an experienced, full-time Human Resource Generalist. Our passionate and friendly staff of 500 employees works collaboratively to provide a range of services from culinary, facilities services, activities, and healthcare to our residents all aimed to provide them with a comfortable and carefree lifestyle. Come join our dynamic team!
What you’ll be doing:
You will be part of our four member Human Resources team. Your focus will be to provide assistance, organization, and support to our employees and Human Resources Director. While you will work together as a team, your role will be primarily responsible for employee relations, benefits management, analytics and strategic reporting, employee training and administration of our Workers’ Compensation program.
Functional areas you’ll be responsible for:
- Manage assigned employee relation matters and support internal investigations
- Benefit Administration
- Manage Leave of Absences, FMLA, OFLA, and ADA
- Responsible for Workers’ Compensation and return to work program
- Facilitate Performance Management program
- Manage and track professional licenses/certifications
- Special projects as assigned
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) w/ 4% match (after one-year/1000 hours)
- Employer funded profit sharing plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Discounted on-campus meals
- 6 Paid holidays
- Career-centered opportunity for advancement.
- Employee recognition programs
- Education Tuition Scholarship program
- Employee referral program
- On-campus wellness center and pool
- Address 1200 Mira Mar Ave