- Direct hire
- SE Portland, OR
- 5 years + Human Resources experience including processing payroll
- Certification from HR Certification Institute (HCRI) or Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) or a degree in Human Resource.
- Possess leadership skills with the ability to work independently and develop ideas to improve the areas of Human Resources, Payroll and Accounting.
- Familiarity with company management software payroll and applicant tracking system such as Paylocity is highly desired.
- Experience in a hospitality and/or luxury hotel/resort environment is highly desirable.
Role: The Human Resources Manager highly professional individual who can maintain confidentiality and ensure that the company’s follows all current laws and regulations pertaining to employment matters. The Human Resources Manager will play a crucial role, reporting to the General Manager and Board of Directors in ensuring that all organization policies and procedures are enforced and consistently applied. This position is an HR team of one, and role will be including processing payroll and benefits as well.
Company: A private company established over 100 years ago that provides recreational activities and wellness. They have 100 year-round employees, plus an additional 100 seasonal employees. Employees have access to guest activities and full comprehensive benefits.
- Address Milwaukie, OR