Ajilon is partnering with a Portland, OR company on a full-time, direct hire Manager of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion job. You have experience developing, implementing, and measuring outcomes of DEI initiatives. You are known for both your professionalism and your ability to communicate and engage with any person on an individual basis. You want a seat at the leadership table to make a difference in your community. Please apply today!
Your priorities in this Manager of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion role:
- Partner with senior leadership to develop the organization’s DEI strategy and action plan
- Collaborate with internal partners to identify acute and systemic opportunities for addressing ways to integrate DEI practices – both for the organization and for individual employees as needed
- Create and deliver DEI education directly and indirectly through all training and everyday organizational culture
- Provide DEI leadership for the organization through ongoing learning, awareness of current and historical events, and social systems knowledge
- Coordinate with the Executive Director on external communication efforts including community presence and outreach
We’re looking for:
- 1-3 years of experience focused nearly exclusively on diversity, equity, and inclusion culture and strategy development and implementation within an organization
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Experience working in a non-profit/addiction recovery/people experiencing houselessness environment highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
If you are qualified and interested in this Manager of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion position in Portland, Oregon, please click to apply or apply directly by sending your resume, in Word format, to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy/. The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.