Come join the Tillamook Team where our philosophy is “Do Right By Every Bite.” As an independent farmer-owned cooperative, we have been guided by good, honest values since 1909. We believe in putting quality over profit, natural over artificial, and that hard work can never be outsmarted. We’re taking a stand for real food, because everyone deserves better.
We invite members of all diverse communities to join our workforce. At Tillamook, we believe that inclusion and diversity are central to our cultural strategy. In order to achieve our growth ambition and compete and win in the marketplace, we believe we make better decisions and build stronger teams when we invite and rely on diverse perspectives, thoughts, backgrounds and cultures into our work and to fuel our innovation and growth. To us this means creating a climate of inclusion where all employees feel valued and a sense of belonging. We believe this will make us a better consumer brand and employer.
What does real food mean to you? Is your favorite dish a cheesy casserole? Perhaps a decadent and indulgent ice cream? Either way, your identification with food is important to us. People who fit well here at Tillamook have a commitment to quality in everything they do. Our team members understand our vision, contribute to our mission, thrive on innovative thinking, hard work and good, honest values.
What you will do:
The Manager, Talent Acquisition will be responsible for development, design and implementation of talent acquisition strategies to include recruitment initiatives; programs, polices, processes, and systems that align with organizational goals. This role will lead the Talent Acquisition team and carry a requisition load performing full cycle recruiting for professional level and above talent. Promote Tillamook’s employment brand in recruitment strategies to include creating an excellent candidate experience. This role will collaborate across the business at all levels. The Manager, Talent Acquisition will ensure programs are in place to build a continuous and diverse pipeline of talent for the organization. This person will lead the talent acquisition team with an inclusive and strategic mindset.
Here’s a day in the life:
- Coach, mentor and lead talent acquisition team
- Leverage analytics and trends to develop creative, strategic solutions to improve the candidate and business experience
- Lead the recruitment process from end to end for defined areas of the business
- Design and utilize proactive sourcing strategies to improve the diverse talent pipeline.
- Lead projects that improvement recruitment processes
- Identify, track and report on our metrics to ensure we achieve our own recruitment metrics and continuous improvement objectives
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with external professional organizations, community-based organizations, colleges and other partners
- Maintaining knowledge of industry recruitment trends and recommending new ways of attracting talent
- Lead advertising programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates
- Support recruiters and hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance
- Deliver recruitment process and interview training to hiring managers
- Identify external recruitment partners as needed
- Other projects and duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Marketing, or Business Administration/Management or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience full cycle recruiting
- Minimum 3 years’ experience leading a team in a fast-paced environment
- Proven leadership skills, ability to provide timely feedback to develop and build employee skill level
- Experience developing and implementing recruiting strategies across multiple business areas
- Demonstrated ability to partner across the business at all levels
- Proficient and up to date with current employment laws and regulations; understanding of FLSA guidelines, EEO and Affirmative Action
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Outlook calendar functions
- Genuine enthusiasm and dedication for (and ideally experience in) inclusion and diversity initiatives and programs
- Comfortable moving extremely fast with the ability to navigate ambiguity and critically think through complex problems
- Open and people-centric approach to work and getting things done with the ability to adapt communication style and methods as needed
- Experience with ATS such as Taleo
- Other duties as assigned
Industry leading benefit and reward programs:
We believe in offering extremely high-level, comprehensive benefit programs to our employees. For more information, please visit the careers page: www.tillamook.com/careers. Fulltime position: wage is DOE.
Tillamook County Creamery Association (TCCA) is a Drug-Free Workplace.
TCCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer that abides by federal and state laws that prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin; or their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities. Moreover, TCCA abides by federal and state laws requiring TCCA to make affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.