Marketing and Communications Director
Board Term: 2 years
Position Term: 1 years
Time Commitment: ≈ 8 hours/mo.
The MarCom Director is responsible for coordinating the MarCom team’s involvement in event management and communication. This includes creating written and imagery content for the website’s Events section, partnership with Administrator to manage the registration process, and coordinating appropriate volunteer(s) in attending events to represent the MarCom team.
- Owns the overall TRPDX website design and content.
- Ensures the website content for all TRPDX events is updated.
- Partners with the TRPDX Administrator to manage online meeting attendance / registration process.
- Provides all guidance and support necessary to the MarCom Team including facilitating team meetings, as needed, throughout the year.
- Partners with the Programs Team to gather details about upcoming events and activities.
- Responsible for delegating and cascading details to MarCom functional leads for content creation.
- Responsible for cascading events, such as regional Rewards NW Conference, to WorldatWork representative to showcase on their website.
- A WorldatWork member preferred.
- Ability to attend monthly TRPDX board meetings, with onsite attendance as required.
- An ability to lead a group of people towards a common goal/mission.
- An ability to manage and organize information and prepare concise and efficient communications, as needed
If you are interested in joining the TRPDX Board, please click trpdx.org and complete an application. (The position descriptions are also included on that link.)
TRPDX is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where volunteer opportunities are available to all industry professionals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.