Are you an Office Administrator seeking a new role? HR Answers is exclusively recruiting a direct hire Office Administrator for a stable yet growing Beaverton, OR client.
This position is a key leadership role within the company and has the primary responsibility for the managing and running of the accounting, human resources, and administrative activities including financial statement preparation, cash management, analysis reporting, personnel recruiting, and regulatory compliance. Additional responsibilities include IT administration, and the banking, insurance, legal, and outside CPA relationships.
Role and Detailed Responsibilities
- Provide leadership, direction and management of the accounting and human resources functions
- Provide strategic recommendations to the CEO/president and members of the executive management team
- Establish and develop relations with senior management and external stakeholders
- Review and update all formal accounting, HR and IT related procedures
- Develop, review, and improve administrative systems, policies, and procedures
- Oversee special projects and track progress towards company goals
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Ensure legal and regulatory documents are filed, and monitor compliance with laws and regulations
- Update job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations, participating in educational opportunities, and reading professional publications
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in accounting, human resources, and administration
- Understand of safety procedures and requirements and ability to train on same
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written
- Experience in a senior management position
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make informed, wise decisions
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate
- Excellent proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Bachelor’s degree required in business administration, management, or related field
- Human Resources certification is preferred
Salary is DOE/E
Please submit cover letter and resume for consideration.
HR Answers is an equal opportunity employer and protected group members are strongly encouraged to apply. HR Answers does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age perceived or actual physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, creed, religion, honorably discharged veteran or military status, or use of a trained guide dog or service animal. HR Answers considers equal opportunity, affirmative action, and non-discrimination to be fundamental to the mission, core themes, and objectives of the company. All staff hired at HR Answers are encouraged to embrace, continually support and enhance social equity in our communities. Questions regarding this Affirmative Action Policy may be directed to the Director of Recruiting and Staffing at (503) 885-9815.
- Address Beaverton