Mulberry Talent Partners: Human Resources Division has joined with our client, a family-owned business in Hillsboro with 65 employees, to identify an Office Manager for a direct-hire job opportunity. In this role, you will bring your HR, bookkeeping, and payroll experience to manage the office and grow with the company.
As a family business, our client supports all of our employees professional and personal growth. They have experienced a huge amount of growth in the last few years and are looking for individuals who are excited in helping them continue to grow and evolve. This organization is looking for team members who are excited by ever changing challenges. Their ideal candidate will enjoy working together for the success of each new project, the success of the company, and the success of each member of the team.
- Processes full cycle Payroll
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Bookkeeping (via quickbooks)
- Onboard & train new hires (as needed)
- Manage employee benefits enrollment and ensure all inquiries and challenges faced by employees regarding their insurances are handled
- Provide information and advice to project staff regarding HR policies and procedures
- Ensures full compliance with all federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations.
- Audits and ensures compliance of personnel files, HR documentation
The ideal candidate:
- 4+ Years of payroll/bookkeeping/accounting experience
- 4+ years in an administrative role
- 4+ years of HR experience
- Advanced QuickBooks Experience – Required
- A/P, A/R, bookkeeping, HR
- Full Cycle Payroll Processing – Required
- Previous accounting experience with a knowledge of accounting principles (General Ledger)