XeniumHR is seeking an On-Call Investigative Specialist that will provide management and execution of Employee Relations services for our clients in conjunction with our Human Resource Business Partners.
The On-Call Investigative Specialist is responsible for management and investigation of highly sensitive Employee Relations issues by:
- Conducting complainant, witness and employee interviews
- Analyzing data from various internal systems
- Consult and collaborate with business partners and Legal on complex employee investigations
- Proposing remedial action based on investigation findings
- Production of completed investigation documentation
- Bachelor Degree in HR or related field or SPHR/PHR, or SCP/CP certification preferred
- 5+ years progressive Employee Relations experience required
- Independently manage investigations, bringing closure rapidly and definitively
- Must possess strategic, analytical and relationship management skills
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills required
- Must demonstrate trustworthiness, confidentiality, initiative and flexibility
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to work independently
- Commitment to advancing racial equity, and diversity, equity, and inclusion practices in the workplace
- Bilingual skills a plus
- Passion for managing and delivering HR services
We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. If you enjoy being part of a collaborative HR team, building relationships, and making a difference in workplaces, we encourage you to apply – even if you believe you don’t meet all of the requirements described.
XeniumHR is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity and inclusion and offering a learning and team-focused environment.
- Address 7401 SW Washo Ct. #200