What is an HR Onsite Generalist?
XeniumHR Onsite employees –
- Represent the “face” of XeniumHR at our client’s workplace
- Are the go-to for day to day HR guidance and support
- Work in collaboration with their XeniumHR leadership and support colleagues to ensure effective implementation and delivery of HR practices and systems
If you enjoy being part of a collaborative HR team, building relationships and making a difference, then we want to hear from you!
Client Location: NE Portland, Oregon Hours of Position: 40
Overview of HR services for this client:
- Works as part of the dedicated service team to ensure client satisfaction and the efficient and effective delivery of scoped services and projects.
- Processes a high volume of state and federal leave of absences. Partners with the Xenium back office on leave administration. Effectively tracks leave entitlement and deadlines.
- Effectively communicates with management and Xenium on the leave management ensuring managers and administers are in the loop on leave status and availability.
- Performs professional level human resources work and carries out responsibilities in one or more functional areas, such as, staffing, employee relations, benefits administration, training and safety.
- Carries out administrative work involving human resource functions and maintains related records.
- Provides support and guidance to supervisors and managers on methods and approaches to resolve employee work concerns.
- Works collaboratively with Xenium Payroll to deliver accurate and on time payroll which includes troubleshooting, entry of hours, maintenance and auditing. Ability to manage multiple facets of union contracts specifically on pay contract agreements.
- Manages the recruitment process in a tough job market. Creatively explores recruitment avenues to capitalize on talent acquisition.
- May develop and propose improvement to policies, programs, and procedures to improve the effectiveness of human resources and operations.
What we’re looking for –
- 5-7 years progressive HR experience, preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field or SPHR/PHR or SCP/CP certification, a plus
- Knowledge and experience within Union environments, a plus
- Commitment to advancing racial equity and diversity, equity, and inclusion practices in the workplace
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to work independently
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must demonstrate trustworthiness, confidentiality, initiative and flexibility
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills required
- Passion for managing and delivering HR services
We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. If you enjoy being part of a collaborative team, building relationships, and making a difference in workplaces, we encourage you to apply!
XeniumHR is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity and inclusion and offering a learning and team-focused environment.