What is an HR Onsite?
XeniumHR Onsite employees –
- Represent the “face” of XeniumHR
- Are the go-to for day to day HR guidance and support
- Work in collaboration with their XeniumHR leadership and support colleagues to ensure effective implementation and delivery of HR practices and systems
Work Location: Portland – Downtown area
Hours of Position: 20-24 per week, 3 days/week
Overview of HR services for this client:
- Schedules and conducts New Hire and Benefits Orientations. Delivers follow up paperwork to Xenium.
- Lead Performance Management Process with support from HRBP.
- Responds to HR questions from managers and employees as well as providing disciplinary and coaching support. Utilizes HRBP for assistance/guidance with technical and strategic HR issues.
- Acts as point of contact for Human Resources and serves as the liaison between the client and Xenium.
- Support administrative responsibilities related to Benefits open enrollment
- In conjunction with the HRBP, provides Human Resource guidance/compliance to client.
- Acts as a resource for employees in all different aspects of HR.
- Works with the Xenium team to produce the appropriate leave paperwork and tracks all leaves for employees.
- Works with managers to ensure that all the proper documentation is in place for all aspects of HR.
- Participates in employee counseling and termination meetings as appropriate.
- Coordinates all aspects of terminations in conjunction with the Xenium HRBP.
- Administers and/or coordinates COBRA paperwork.
- Works with the HRBP in implementing HR project deliverables to include: Employee Handbooks, Job Descriptions, Wage Surveys, HR Audits, Employee Satisfaction Surveys, Performance Management Programs, Trainings and other client company objectives.
What are the requirements for this position?
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university, or two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Paylocity Payroll experience a plus
- Bilingual skills a plus
- Commitment to advancing racial equity, and diversity, equity, and inclusion practices in the workplace.
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to work independently
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must demonstrate trustworthiness, confidentiality, initiative, and flexibility
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills required
- Passion for managing and delivering HR services
- Human Resource certifications preferred, but not required
We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and we welcome candidates from all backgrounds. If you enjoy being part of a collaborative HR team, building relationships, and making a difference in workplaces, we encourage you to apply – even if you believe you don’t meet all the requirements described.
XeniumHR is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity and inclusion and offering a learning and team-focused environment.