Who is XeniumHR?
XeniumHR is an HR & Employer Services company in Tualatin, Oregon. Our teams of HR, payroll, and benefit professionals support small and medium sized companies that have limited or no internal HR resources, as well as companies with internal HR staff who can benefit from our support and training.
What is an HR Onsite?
XeniumHR Onsite employees –
- Represent the “face” of XeniumHR at our client’s workplace
- Are the go-to for day to day HR guidance and support
- Work in collaboration with their XeniumHR leadership and support colleagues to ensure effective implementation and delivery of HR practices and systems
If you enjoy being part of a collaborative HR team, building relationships and making a difference, then we want to hear from you!
Client Location: Vancouver, Washington. Remote flexibility with occasional Onsite hrs.
Hours of Position: 20-25 hours a week
Overview of HR services for this client:
- Works as part of the dedicated service team to ensure client satisfaction and the efficient and effective delivery of scoped services and projects.
- Works with the HRBP in implementing HR project deliverables to include: Employee handbooks, Job Descriptions, Wage Surveys, HR Audits, Employee Satisfaction Surveys, Performance Management Programs, Trainings, and other client company objectives.
- Performs professional level human resources work and carries out responsibilities in one or more functional areas, such as, staffing, compensation, training, and employee relations.
- Responds to HR questions from managers and employees as well as providing disciplinary and coaching support. Utilize HRBP for assistance/guidance with technical and strategic HR Issues.
- Works collaboratively with Xenium Payroll to deliver accurate and on time payroll which includes troubleshooting, entry of hours, maintenance and auditing.
- Assists managers in the recruiting process which includes drafting and posting of the job opening, screening resumes, coordination of offer and pre-employment screening. (checking references, drug screen, and criminal background checks).
- Schedules and conducts new hire and benefits orientations and if applicable delivers follow up paperwork to Xenium and applicable carriers.
- Benefits and 401(k) administration including onboarding.
- Administers and/or coordinates COBRA paperwork.
- Administers the workers’ compensation process.
- Additional duties as needed.
What makes you a XeniumHR fit?
- 2-3 years progressive HR experience, preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field or SPHR/PHR or SCP/CP certification, a plus
- Commitment to advancing racial equity and diversity, equity, and inclusion practices in the workplace.
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to work independently
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must demonstrate trustworthiness, confidentiality, initiative and flexibility
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills required
- Passion for managing and delivering HR services
We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. If you enjoy being part of a collaborative HR team, building relationships, and making a difference in workplaces, we encourage you to apply!
XeniumHR is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity and inclusion and offering a learning and team-focused environment.