Payroll Administrator– near downtown Vancouver
You’ll love our culture!! We have a positive, warm, inviting, and friendly workplace. Our environment is fast paced with our high-volume weekly payroll for our 1000+ employees. Besides being personable and upbeat, you’ll need to be detailed, organized and skilled with meeting frequent deadlines.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply!!
We are close to Downtown Vancouver with easy free parking.
- Assist with quarterly payroll tax deposits, day to day payroll operations, data entry, administrative tasks, reconciliations and entering employee time sheets.
- Communicate effectively with leaders to ensure that employee timesheets are submitted/received on-time to ensure that we issue an accurate timely payroll.
- Work closely with supervisors if an issue is discovered.
- Process and verify paperwork and employee information for new employees in our payroll system.
- Process manual checks when needed.
- Update electronic payroll records by entering adjustments on pay rates, W4 changes, direct deposit information and more. Keep payroll system up-to-date.
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies in payroll with employees and/or leaders.
- Confidentiality is imperative. Maintain employee confidence by keeping payroll information 100% confidential.
- Three years of experience processing payroll, quarterly taxes, garnishments etc.
- Experience with Multi-State Payroll, SUTA reporting (quarterly taxes), tax deposits, knowledgeable with FLSA regulations preferred.
- Experience with Viewpoint preferred.
- Capable of multitasking, planning and organizing details while communicating effectively with managers/supervisors and employees.
- Work well under pressure with daily deadlines.
- High school diploma/GED required (Associates Degree in Accounting or related field preferred).
- Ability to process basic functions and formulas in Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity with general accounting principles.
- Experience in data collection, entry and reporting with strong attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Excellent math and numerical skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication abilities with aptitude in problem-solving.
We offer great benefits including health, dental, voluntary benefits, and 401k. We match 50% of the 1st 6% after you complete your eligibility period. And even better… we vest after you’ve worked with us for three years (and met eligibility requirements). Amazing!
We have a ton of perks including: Greenberry Employee Store for employee recognition, plus discounts with Columbia and Adidas employee stores, and Timberline ski resort!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply at www.greenberry.com/careers