AAA Oregon/Idaho is looking for a detail oriented and highly responsive Payoll Assistant/Clerk.
Based in our Downtown Portland Offices, the Payroll Clerk will partner with our Payroll Supervisor in compiling payroll data to maintain payroll records. This role reviews wages and corrects errors to ensure accuracy, record changes affecting net wages and prorate expenses for accounting records. It also provides support in additional areas of payroll efficiency to balance employer risk and employee satisfaction.
- College (or equivalent experience), plus 2-4 years of related experience.
- Experience using ADP Workforce Now and ADP Timekeeping highly preferred.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, basic computer skills and math required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, follow data security, and exercise extreme discretion.
- Ability to explain payroll processes to non-payroll team members in a clear and supportive way.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus but not required (Spanish language pay differential provided
For additional details on this position, review our full job description on our Careers Site: https://oregon.aaa.com/careers.html
We offer competitive pay, time off programs, health, dental, disability/life insurance, up to 9% 401(k) total employer contribution, and AAA membership, and more. Our team is dedicated to providing the highest quality services to our members, colleagues and community with ingenuity and creativity. We want team members to build a future with us. We will support your growth and reward your commitment.
At AAA Oregon/Idaho, we embrace the word go but know when to slow down and breathe in. We believe in quality time, in family time, in getting home on weeknights and away on weekends. We are forward thinking. We go to jobs we like, and we want every dollar to matter. We look for balance, for security and stability and for peace of mind. We are sons, daughters, mothers and fathers. We are doers, sharers and learners. We get our feet wet- we hike, bike, ski, surf, climb, fish, hunt and gather. We go for a great deal, a challenging workout, and a wide-open road. We drive, ride, cruise and fly. We are sightseers, adventurers and explorers discovering new places, uncovering new worlds. We go for the past, present & future. We are AAA.
COVID-19 Related Notice: This position is onsite in our Downtown Portland, Oregon Administrative Offices. AAA Oregon/Idaho has taken strict precautions to ensure the safety of team members onsite including required face-coverings, physical distancing, limiting staff onsite, and additional cleaning and hygiene protocols.
- Address 600 SW Market Street