Hope Orthopedics of Oregon seeks a Payroll & Benefits Specialist to join our on-site administrative team. This position will process and manage semi-monthly payroll for two local companies (approximately 200 employees total), and manage benefits enrollments and maintenance. This position requires a passion for compliance, confidentiality, attention to detail, meeting strict deadlines, providing high-level customer service, and the ability to exhibit patience and flexibility.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Minimum 5 years payroll experience;
- Proficiency in using ADP Workforce Now, ADP Time & Attendance, and Microsoft Excel;
- Experience with benefits eligibility, enrollment, and maintenance;
- Great attention to detail, compassion, and empathy;
- Strong communication skills and listening abilities;
- Outstanding customer service;
- Proven ability to maintain patience and composure when faced with challenging situations;
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team; and
- Ability to pass background check.
At Hope Orthopedics of Oregon, serving our community with the best possible care is our core mission. If your personal mission aligns with ours, and you’re ready to start a rewarding career in orthopedics, we’d like to hear from you.
To Apply: This position requires a resume and cover letter. Apply online and attach corresponding documents by visiting http://www.hopeorthopedics.com/careers and clicking the application link.
Hope Orthopedics of Oregon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Hope Orthopedics of Oregon | 1600 State Street, Salem, OR 97301 | hopeorthopedics.com
- Address 1600 State Street