The DPI Group has a current opening for a Payroll Clerk to join our team! This position will assist with weekly processing of a high-volume payroll through verification and entering of timecards, reviewing and updating employee payroll information, and printing and distributing checks. The ideal candidate will have an exceptional attention to detail, be self-motivated and customer-service oriented. Prior payroll experience is a plus.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist with processing of weekly multi-state payroll
- Review, sort, and calculate incoming timesheets; resolve discrepancies
- Review state and federal W-4s and add taxes in payroll system
- Enter new as well as changes to direct deposits
- Print weekly checks, prepare for mailing; process, print, and distribute manual correction checks
- Assist employees with payroll-related questions and requests via email, phone, and in person
- Maintain employee confidence and protect payroll operations by keeping information confidential
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and able to work with a high degree of accuracy
- Highly organized and flexible
- Able to multitask and meet changing deadlines
- Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Able to maintain staff confidentiality
- Working knowledge of email, scheduling, and spreadsheets software
- One or more years’ prior payroll experience preferred
Compensation is competitive and position is eligible for a full benefits packet. If you’re looking to bring your payroll skills to a strong team environment, click “Apply Now” to be considered for this position!
The DPI Group is a non-profit entrepreneurial organization providing business solutions with a social impact. DPI is headquartered in Portland, Oregon, and has seven satellite locations around the country. DPI provides a competitive salary plus benefits, as well as great co-workers and work environment.
The DPI Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.
- Address 4950 NE MLK Jr. Blvd, Portland, OR 97211