Pacific Lifestyle Homes— a growing Pacific Northwest homebuilder located in Vancouver, WA seeks a professional Human Resources Coordinator who is enthusiastic about working in a variety of human resources functions. This position provides support for HR processes including health and wellness benefits, new hire onboarding and HR recordkeeping. The position-holder also completes administrative projects to support an effective, efficient office environment.
We are looking for a team member who is personable, approachable, energetic, results-oriented, resourceful and organized. This role provides exceptional customer service and support to our valued employees.
The HR Coordinator is a full-time, nonexempt position with a competitive compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision and retirement savings benefits. This role is also eligible for profit sharing.
An ideal candidate enjoys a position with variety and thrives on making positive contributions to Company goals while exemplifying our core values including: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability, Candor and Humility. Our Company culture is team-oriented, supportive and customer-centered. PLH employees take great pride in their work and have a genuine enthusiasm for seeing customers’ dreams realized. To learn more, please see our website: www.pacificlifestylehomes.com
For additional information about PLH’s Company Culture, we invite you to view the video at the following link: https://youtu.be/2sNbXsz8D8c
- Assists Office Manager with new employee onboarding process including new hire documentation and benefits.
- Administers health and wellness plans including changes in employee status and annual open enrollment process.
- Coordinates employee leaves of absence processes including communication, leave tracking and collaboration with payroll.
- Assists with the employee performance review process.
- Provides exceptional customer service and timely responses to employee requests and questions in areas of responsibility.
- Maintains employee files.
- Facilitates new hire workspace setup.
- Assists with planning and coordinating Company events and meetings.
- Provides basic Information Technology troubleshooting assistance; facilitates external IT vendor services and requisitions IT/office equipment.
- Serves as the liaison to property management company and janitorial service to maintain a clean and safe office environment.
- Provides administrative support including office supply inventory, mail and other tasks as requested.
Contributes to continuous process improvement; demonstrates initiative and shares ideas.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or associated field or equivalent combination of education and work experience. HR internships and/or certifications are a plus.
- 2+ years of human resources work experience is preferred.
- Past work with benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and 401(k) programs.
- Familiarity with federal and state employment regulations.
- Construction industry background is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; approachable and friendly.
- Ability to support company HR function in a professional, conscientious manner.
- Demonstrated ability to securely maintain confidential information.
- Responsible with strong work ethic, integrity and reliability.
- Capable in organizing, prioritizing and coordinating workload to maximize accuracy while meeting deadlines.
- Develops and maintains positive business relationships with internal customers and external contacts.
- Self-starter with demonstrated initiative and problem solving skills.
- Enthusiastic and results-oriented; eager to take on new challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to work well as part of a team.
- Cheerfully and calmly handles interruptions and competing priorities; flexible; adapts well to changing needs.
- Continuous learner; open to coaching and continuous improvement.
- Capable in use of computer software including MS Excel, DocuSign and Adobe. HRIS experience is a plus.
Reference check, background check and a pre-employment drug screen are steps in the hiring process.
For consideration, please forward:
1) A completed Career History Form (Application) found at the following link:
Note—for consideration, please submit a Career History Form.
2) Upload your résumé and cover letter.
If you have questions about the application process, inquire via email with our recruiter by applying to this posting.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.