AAA Oregon/Idaho is looking for an experienced and collaborative Payroll Manager lead our payroll team!
Serving our members is achieved by serving our internal staff. This role is key to ensuring timely and accurate pay for every AAA Oregon/Idaho team member. It is a key resource for full cycle administration of payroll processing in ADP Workforce Now.
The Payroll Manager is responsible for overseeing payroll staff and ensuring the accurate and timely processing of all payroll related functions in Oregon and Idaho. Duties include hiring and training team members and coordinating with Finance and HR teams. This position oversees processing of payroll for existing and new employees, ensuring timesheet and records accuracy, monitoring payroll schedule, taxes, and accruals, interfacing with general ledger, and ensuring the accurate deductions and reconciliations for benefits and insurance.
- This position supervises up to 2 employees and serves as a member of the leadership team.
- This is a full-time onsite role based in our downtown Portland Administrative Offices. Onsite parking is provided for this role.
- 8+ years experience in payroll processing and administration
- High level of proficiency in full cycle administration of ADP Workforce Now and Enhanced Time/Attendance
- Strong understanding of wage, hour, and tax regulations, specifically in Oregon
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and data security
- Previous supervisory or team leader experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and decision-making skills
- Ability to work with diverse employee populations in an inclusive and equitable manner
- Additional pay differential offered to Spanish/English bilingual team members
For full details on the duties and requirements, see the attached job description.
We offer competitive pay and time off programs, health, dental, disability/life insurance, up to 9% 401(k) total employer contribution, AAA membership, and more. Our team is dedicated to providing the highest quality services to our members, colleagues and community with ingenuity and creativity. We want team members to build a future with us. We will support your growth and reward your commitment.
At AAA Oregon/Idaho, we embrace the word go but know when to slow down and breathe in. We believe in quality time, in family time, in getting home on weeknights and away on weekends. We are forward thinking. We go to jobs we like, and we want every dollar to matter. We look for balance, for security and stability and for peace of mind. We are sons, daughters, mothers and fathers. We are doers, sharers and learners. We get our feet wet- we hike, bike, ski, surf, climb, fish, hunt and gather. We go for a great deal, a challenging workout, and a wide-open road. We drive, ride, cruise and fly. We are sightseers, adventurers and explorers discovering new places, uncover
COVID-19 Related Notice: Physical attendance on the job site is an essential duty of this role. In support of our Community value, AAA Oregon/Idaho has taken strict precautions to ensure the safety of team members at all times. We follow all local, state, and federal requirements and health department recommendations requiring face coverings, distancing, quarantine/isolation, and any and all State or Federally mandated vaccination or testing requirements. Additional Safety guidelines are available upon request and site-specific information is available by location.
Up to $250 in COVID-19 vaccine incentives! $125 after hire if verified, fully vaccinated for COVID-19 plus an additional $125 after booster.
*APPLY AT OREGON.AAA.COM/CAREERS*
- Address 600 SW Market St, Portland, OR 97201
- External File Job-Description_Payroll-Manager.pdf