Pioneering healthcare since 1896, Salem Health is a top workplace offering market-leading pay where you can make a difference in the lives of those in the community where you live. Through incorporation of Lean driven principles, staff are able effect change in the organization to solve problems, and drive continuous improvement.
As an employer of choice, we are devoted to assuring that we provide a safe, healthy, and patient-centric workplace, while keeping staff wellbeing and satisfaction top of mind.
We invite you to learn more about our wonderful community: There’s something about Salem, Oregon!
Total Rewards Offerings:
Salem Health’s comprehensive benefits package prioritizes your mental and physical health, financial stability, family obligations and professional growth.
- Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates
- Full comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Live Well Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(K) retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Generous paid time off (PTO) accrual and holiday pay
- Onsite fitness center with 24/7 badge access
- Education assistance program
- Public service loan forgiveness (PSLF) eligible employer https://studentaid.gov/
- Food and drink discounts in the cafeteria.
- Impressive discounts offered by Nike, Adidas, Carhartt and others.
- Perform all duties related to bi-weekly and off-cycle payroll processing by efficiently and consistently utilizing documented, standardized processes and checklists.
- Manage time keeping records and system by maintaining current editor and approver assignments, making appropriate updates, corrections and adjustments, providing end-user training and offers guidance on policy alignment with employee transactions in response to inquiries.
- Compile and transmit validated payment information for a variety of payroll deductions such as state and federal tax withholding, benefit contributions and other payroll deduction items.
- Compile information, build and run reports in response to internal and external requests and audits.
- One (1) year recent (within the last three years) payroll experience processing high volume of payroll records with complex pay practices required.
- One (1) year recent (within the last three years) payroll garnishment experience required. Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) preferred
- Must have intermediate level knowledge of tax, garnishment, and wage and hour laws.
Salem Health Hospitals and Clinics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status or condition protected by law.
Salem Health Hospitals and Clinics is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for applicants. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com
- Address 890 Oak Street