Red Zone HR is a full service HR management firm serving small to mid sized clients. We are growing and seeking a part-time payroll specialist to join our team and provide payroll and HR services.
This is a part-time position of around 20 hours per week working from our client’s location part of the week and part of the time from home.
- Process payroll and maintain payroll information as require
- First point of contact to clients and clients’ employees for time and attendance and payroll.
- Date entry for all time and attendance and personnel transactions such as new hire, termination, leave of absence, benefits deductions, garnishments, etc.
- Benefits transactions and administration including flexible spending, 401(k), etc.
- State and Federal taxes, including quarter and year-end reconciliations
- Prepare and maintain related payroll records and reports
- Document workflow and work procedures
- Provide backup to other payroll and HR staff members
Education and Experience
- An associate degree in accounting or related field
- Four to six years of payroll administration and processing experience
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws relating to key areas of responsibility
- Solid experience working with various payroll vendors’ software, time and attendance, and other systems
- Knowledge of payroll and benefits practices and principles
If you are looking for that part-time position, then this might be the opportunity for you.
- Address Portland