Looking for a payroll position that offers variety?
At Trüpp, we believe in harnessing the power of our collective team—valuing the unique talents, strengths, and even quirky traits of each of our employees.
Finally, a payroll position that offers variety. This position is part of the Shared Services team which supports small and mid-sized employers locally and nationally in Payroll and Benefits administration. Unlike many payroll positions, this role offers an engaging blend of day-to-day client support and payroll administration (using a variety of payroll systems) coupled with project work in support of our overall Shared Services team.
Successful candidates will: thrive in a team environment; have keen attention to detail and aptitude for working with data and numbers; demonstrate excellent customer skills; stay organized in the midst of changing priorities; and, consistently deliver quality work.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date payroll records, including employee data, exemptions, and time and attendance; receive and address associated inquiries.
- Process new hires, separations, and employee changes in the payroll system to ensure timely and accurate pay.
- Submit and process payroll for multiple clients on various payroll platforms, including performing a variety of calculations and computations to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Review and verify time and attendance and time-off accruals, leave bank deductions, and overtime payments.
- Respond to client and client-employee inquiries with professionalism, competence, timeliness, and a smile.
- Assist with benefits administration activities such as open enrollment, ACA reporting, benefits reconciliations, tracking, and audits.
WHAT’S IN YOUR TOOLBOX
- In-depth experience in payroll administration
- Experience meeting exacting and highly-accurate payroll administration results and deadlines.
- Proven ability to work efficiently and accurately with numbers and text.
- Strong proficiency using a variety of software including Excel, Word, Outlook, and one or more payroll systems (e.g., ADP, AmCheck, Paychex, UltiPro, Paylocity).
- Effective communicator with clients, employees, brokers, and carriers, including written and verbal communication that is friendly, professional, customer-focused, and resolution-oriented.
A LITTLE ABOUT TRÜPP
Trüpp (Swedish for “team” and pronounced as “troop”) was founded in 2011 and has been recognized four consecutive years as one of Oregon and SW Washington’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies and Top 50 Women-Owned Businesses. Providing HR Outsourcing and Consulting services to small and mid-sized employers locally and nationwide, we are a collaborative team of professionals, passionate about helping our clients thrive.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
Trüpp values its employees! Our team members appreciate a modern, open office with loads of ambient light, ergonomic sit-stand desks, convenient access to public transportation, and a relaxed work environment where we enjoy supporting each other, sharing good laughs, and noshing on great food.
- Medical insurance, with a significant portion of employee coverage paid by the employer, as well as buy-up options and option to extend coverage to employee dependents/spouse/partner – full-time employees eligible
- Dental and Vision insurance 100% employer paid for employees, with the option to extend benefit participation to employee dependents/spouse/partner – full-time employees eligible
- Short-and Long-Term Disability paid 100% by employer – full-time employees eligible
- 401(k) with company match
- Optional Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – full-time employees eligible
- Generous paid time off program – full-time employees eligible (part-time employees eligible for paid sick time)
- Flexible work schedules