Cedar Sinai Park Job Posting: Payroll Specialist
Date Posted: 6/23/2021
Status: Full-Time; M-F 8-5pm
Cedar Sinai Park is located at 6125 SW Boundary St. Portland, Oregon 97221
This is a special place. Cedar Sinai Park is a Portland based non-profit that provides residential and community-based care to our elders and adults with special needs allowing them to live with comfort, independence and dignity in a manner and environment based on Jewish values. We have a person-centered approach to care at the heart of our mission which empowers both residents and staff to be their best.
We care about people. In addition to great working conditions, CSP offers opportunities for fulfilling work, career growth and satisfaction of knowing you’ve made a difference. Some other reasons to join our team:
- Safety is our #1 priority. We have stringent infection control procedures in place. COVID-19 protocols in place for the safety of our residents and staff. Free vaccine for employees and their family.
- We have a great culture of love-honor-respect, teamwork, and wonderful residents!
- Every employee receives a free meal on each shift worked!
- We offer a comprehensive benefit package including a 403b matching retirement plan, flexible spending account and employer paid long-term disability benefit. All benefited employees are eligible to receive paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits.
Processes payroll, reconciles all employee benefits invoices, maintains employee database and files, answers employee questions related to pay checks, and assists with other duties as assigned. The candidate we are seeking is an individual interested being part of a team with a positive approach to working with others, supports the charge of love, honor, respect, and who applies this to all interactions with others including board members, co-workers, community members, residents, clients, family members and visitors.
- Accurately process semi-monthly payroll for @ 275 employees adhering to company standards and procedures via Paylocity
- Resolve discrepancies to ensure accurate payroll records
- Prepare, process, and track wage garnishments
- Reconcile employee benefits, such as medical insurances and 403b deductions, monthly
- Maintains filing system for payroll records
- Assist employees with payroll changes or adjustments
- Work closely with Division Administrators, Department Heads, Human Resources, Accounting, and other members of the Payroll team to ensure accurate payroll
- Prioritize payrolls by check date, method of payment, and method of delivery by utilizing the payroll schedule
- Ability to analyze problems through effective customer interaction and communication
- Provide high level of customer service, both internal and external
- Ensure compliance with Federal, State and local regulations and taxes
- Monitor and resolve payroll issues
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills as they relate to payroll
- Intermediate payroll processing experience
- Familiarity with Federal and State Wage and Hour Laws
- Experience with payroll software
- Communication – Excellent oral and written abilities
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Time management practices
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 3+ years’ payroll experience required
Love, Honor, Respect. Cedar Sinai Park is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identification, age, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, uniformed services status, or any other state or federally protected classifications. No application will be rejected as a result of a disability that, with reasonable accommodation, does not prevent performance of the essential job duties. Please see job description for full list of responsibilities, requirements and related information.
Are you ready to be a part of a great team doing fulfilling work?? Apply Today!!
- Address 6125 SW Boundary St. Portland, OR. 97221