Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Analytic Reporting Development Lead for a Full Time, Day position.
Remote: Must reside in Oregon, Washington or Alaska.
The position is responsible for providing guidance and direction to the Reporting team members and ensuring business needs are met. This includes ensuring the right data and metrics are leveraged in reporting and that the reporting brings insight to drive better business decisions. This also includes responsibility for driving efforts to standardize, and optimize reports and metrics, upholding governance standards and working with stakeholders to ensure a pipeline of value added reporting deliverables are delivered to the organization.
Coordinates the day-to-day functions assuring analytic services are provided to our customers in accordance with established standard practices, and work is prioritized and resourced consistently with system wide prioritization agreements. Assists with ensuring that departmental goals are achieved, timelines met and service excellence provided in all aspects of work. Subject matter expert responsible for analyzing data in enterprise wide systems that are critical to clinical care and operational processes within PeaceHealth. Provides consulting service for data analytics and visual representations of information for decision support.
- Provides consulting services for data analytics and visual representations of information and decision support that are critical to people and operational processes within PeaceHealth.
- Researches and incorporates benchmark data as applicable.
- Designs and manages related databases and applications, along with data standards.
- Audits processes, analyzes trends and recommends process improvements.
- Provides mentoring and work oversight to the team members on technical and business matters.
- Leads design, development, testing and implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) solutions for enterprise.
- Performs database design, documentation and monitoring including data mapping, management of metadata and ETL processes
- Creates written narratives to inform and influence decision making that include findings, trends of interest, and opportunities for consideration.
- Develops testing strategies and standards to provide high quality and accurate results.
- Provides oversight for ensuring consistency in products and services.
- Performs root cause analysis to resolve issues
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Required unless otherwise stated)
- Bachelor’s degree or in informatics, computer science, programming, finance, health care administration, business, or a related field. Equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training, and experience may meet this requirement.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analytic reporting required.
- Experience in healthcare analytics preferred.
- Lead or management experience preferred.
- Experience in reporting tools including SQL, Tableau or Power BI, Crystal Reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment.
- Advanced skills in report development using Crystal Reports, SSRS or equivalent enterprise reporting tool.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office and working knowledge of data warehousing.
- Ability to understand sophisticated mathematical models and concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data and effectively present highly sophisticated analysis and findings.
- Demonstrated flexible mindset by adapting to and helping drive change.
- Advanced capabilities with SQL or similar analytical toolset.
- Ability to allocate time efficiently and handle multiple demands on competing priorities in a fast paced work environment.
- Experience writing data-driven reports, working with data created reports and familiarity with ETL processes.
- Knowledge of relational database concepts and client-server concepts.
Contact: Starry Williams, SWilliams5@peacehealth.org
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.