PeaceHealth is seeking a Program Director HR Transformation for a Full Time, Day position.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
The Program Director of HR Transformation drives human resources innovation through technology solution exploration, prioritization, and implementation. In this role you will partner with senior HR leadership, business sponsors, customers and stakeholders to proactively identify solutions to meet business needs and deliver value. You will manage all aspects of projects, including budget, timeline, scope, issue and risk management as well as communication, education and change management planning. You will proactively consult with customers to identify and implement best practice solutions and process improvements, informed through evaluating industry trends and PeaceHealth performance to goals. If you are passionate about leveraging innovative technology solutions and data analytics to drive operational excellence, this role is for you.
Details of the position:
- Leads ideation, exploration, and scoping of new work, including leading requirements-based solution demos (RFIs), business case and charter creation, project planning and success metrics.
- Provides project management services (planning, monitoring, resource, risk and issue management, readiness, contingency planning, etc.) including transition to production support.
- Ensures project oversight and communications, including milestone tracking, resource planning, financials, risk assessment and contingency planning, along with escalation and resolution of critical issues to project sponsor/owners.
- Partners with operational leaders and stakeholders, technology, and vendors to identify, sequence and implement initiatives.
- Develops and fosters a strong, strategic partnership with our human resources COE’s to efficiently identify and prioritize initiatives that are aligned with PeaceHealth strategies and produce excellent outcomes.
- Performs risk management to minimize project risks. Maintains and communicates project action log and issues log with project team members and stakeholders.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or in human resources business administration or information technology or a related field. Equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training, and experience may meet this requirement.
- Min 6 years progressive experience in human resources applications & analytic support including project management required. Experience in healthcare industry preferred.
- Min 5 years leadership experience in the field of human resources preferred.
- Experience in business analysis or business case development
- Extensive knowledge of HR programs, policies, and business processes
- Successful track record of delivering projects that meet business objectives
- Experience with Agile, Lean, and other development processes and methodologies are preferred.
- Advanced skills in MS Office applications (Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated process improvement skills (e.g., Lean)
- Change Management and Leadership experience preferred
- Project Management (PMP, PMI), Scrum Master (CSM)
- SHRM-SCP, SPHR
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, ability to present information in meaningful ways to varied audiences
- Demonstrated relationship building and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity and to effectively manage within it
- Self-directed and demonstrated collaborative team skills
- Creative problem solver
- Solid knowledge of regulatory compliance, federal and state laws with a working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines.
- Ability to identify, utilize and interpret workforce-related metrics.
For a full description of the position or for questions: Contact Starry – SWilliams5@peacehealth.org
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.
- Address PeaceHealth. 1115 SE 164th Ave, Vancouver WA 98683