Apply today to join Bamboo Sushi as our new Recruiter!
OR email resume to Courtney Olson: firstname.lastname@example.org
DESCRIPTION: In a fast paced environment, the Recruiter, in partnership with the HR Team, will participate in a variety of projects and initiatives that support hiring and onboarding efforts made to identify and bring talent into the organization. The successful candidate will be proactive, detail oriented, and demonstrate excellent analytical abilities, as well as possess outstanding leadership, teamwork, and multitasking skills.
QUALIFICATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates in a fast-paced environment
- Creative mindset to aid in the development of diverse sourcing strategies to enhance our engagement with candidates
- Partner with Leadership to deliver best practices in selection, evaluation, and onboarding of all new hires
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with internal and external customers
- Assists with job postings and advertisement process
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple demands and meet deadlines; be detailed and organized
- Partner with Leadership to ensure compliance with all policies and procedures
- Help identify and develop initiatives that contribute to our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Proven ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making
- High integrity and openness combined with a full commitment to fiduciary responsibility
- Excellent ability to effectively communicate and interpersonal skills, including ability to manage communications and working relationships within the organization
- Highly motivated with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success
- Organize job fairs and recruiting sessions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field OR two (2) years high-volume, full cycle recruiting
- SHRM-CP / SHRM-SCP or PHR preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Paylocity experience preferred
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening tools
- Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues
Confidentiality: Due to the sensitive nature of the information dealt with, all job-related information will be held in strictest confidence unless otherwise directed by the CEO or Chief People Officer.
Physical Demands and Working Environment: The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Environment: Work is performed primarily in an office setting with extensive public contact and frequent interruptions.
Physical: Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard; and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
It is the policy of SRG that qualified individuals with disabilities not be discriminated against because of their disabilities in regard to job application procedures, hiring, and other terms and conditions of employment. It is further the policy of SRG to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in all aspects of the employment process. SRG is prepared to modify or adjust the job application process or the job or work environment to make reasonable accommodations to the known physical or mental limitations of the applicant or employee to enable the applicant or employee to be considered for the position he or she desires, to perform the essential functions of the position in question, or to enjoy equal benefits and privileges of employment as are enjoyed by other similarly situated employees without disabilities, unless the accommodation will impose an undue hardship. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact the HR Department by phone (208) 412-8040 or in person at 9 SE 3rd Ave, Portland OR 97214